Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was the only one ☝️
tins
Go to "Meat Farms" and not bad meat but a pretty good veg section.
Some stores have a "muhu?" cart whare they put vegs with little shelf life.
If you are cooking for a army its great cooking that day.
They had a big bag of peppers and I bought them to wash them ,cut them ,and bag em and freeze em .Worked well until I needed to pee.Things changed drastically after that and I got a lesson in life

the only food group where one has to wash BEFORE the potty

also , it is a good idea to wash before becoming intimate with one’s partner , not so much touchy feely…..ouch!
Yeah...I was eating pepper jelly one day as my wife was walking out the door. Gave her a little see-ya-later kiss and she had a hissy fit about it...she doesn't do any kind of heat at all. Now she asks if I've had any pepper before she smooches me.

Yeah...I was eating pepper jelly one day as my wife was walking out the door. Gave her a little see-ya-later kiss and she had a hissy fit about it...she doesn't do any kind of heat at all. Now she asks if I've had any pepper before she smooches me.

yeah buddy , one does not want to let their fingers do the walking

"If you wash your hands before you go to the bathroom...you might be a mechanic."

Truer statement...^^^...and one would think that a 47 year career in the industry would embed that thought so deeply into one's mind that it would be an almost subconscious consideration, kind of like breathing.

Apparently not, as I just realized. After hand shredding and finely dicing two big jalapeno peppers by hand (for my cream cheese), I had the sudden, urgent need to pee. Never thought to wash my hands first! I mean...I did wipe my hands on a paper towel.

That is entirely inadequate! You've all been pre-warned. You're welcome.

Fvvvvvvvvvck! My shit's on FIRE. lol
I usually get my eyes.. and yes I wash my hands. Next time wash hands then wash again in lemon juice. It helps

"If you wash your hands before you go to the bathroom...you might be a mechanic."

Truer statement...^^^...and one would think that a 47 year career in the industry would embed that thought so deeply into one's mind that it would be an almost subconscious consideration, kind of like breathing.

Apparently not, as I just realized. After hand shredding and finely dicing two big jalapeno peppers by hand (for my cream cheese), I had the sudden, urgent need to pee. Never thought to wash my hands first! I mean...I did wipe my hands on a paper towel.

That is entirely inadequate! You've all been pre-warned. You're welcome.

Fvvvvvvvvvck! My shit's on FIRE. lol
I was working for a company that did a lot of office buildings in Troy. The one I currently was working on had been remodeled by my crew a year before. Those dot companies came and went rapidly. Anyhoo, I'd been hanging brown death sound batt insulation in the walls (pink panther insulation is tame in comparison) and had to use the restroom. I went in, washed my hands, and proceeded to the urinal. A yuppie telemarketer was coming out of a stall, looked at me and said, "You wash your hands BEFORE you use the urinal?" I replied, "My hands were dirty. My pecker is clean."
Trust me, you don't touch your private parts after handling brown death. I'll bet Hopper can testify.

I was working for a company that did a lot of office buildings in Troy. The one I currently was working on had been remodeled by my crew a year before. Those dot companies came and went rapidly. Anyhoo, I'd been hanging brown death sound batt insulation in the walls (pink panther insulation is tame in comparison) and had to use the restroom. I went in, washed my hands, and proceeded to the urinal. A yuppie telemarketer was coming out of a stall, looked at me and said, "You wash your hands BEFORE you use the urinal?" I replied, "My hands were dirty. My pecker is clean."
Trust me, you don't touch your private parts after handling brown death. I'll bet Hopper can testify.
I dont like my privates this close just reading this ☝️

I came out back to the shop to start detailing another car and my get up and go seems to have got up and went. Even the boys are laying around looking lazy today… maybe Linda was right many years ago when she said Sunday’s were made for football and weed…

trying to wing myself off the opiates the dentist gave me…percocets and Vicodin ..been on them 6 days now and I need to poo-p!

besides , they make me feel all weird

i am really not feeling any pain , a lot of discomfort but not enough to bring tears

i am gonna try and smoke a lot of hooters to ease the come down

a y other tips would be appreciated

and yes I eat prunes ya bass turds!

I came out back to the shop to start detailing another car and my get up and go seems to have got up and went. Even the boys are laying around looking lazy today… maybe Linda was right many years ago when she said Sunday’s were made for football and weed…

I am all in on that advice!

only golf and weed!

Latest posts

Back