Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deservedly so ,you guys are a bunch of cretins ☝️
CRETINS................................................
Z6641g.gif

As a stoned thought on a Sunday I think we should get as many of the Folks with the biggest brains together and invent something people don't know they need yet ☝️

"If you wash your hands before you go to the bathroom...you might be a mechanic."

Truer statement...^^^...and one would think that a 47 year career in the industry would embed that thought so deeply into one's mind that it would be an almost subconscious consideration, kind of like breathing.

Apparently not, as I just realized. After hand shredding and finely dicing two big jalapeno peppers by hand (for my cream cheese), I had the sudden, urgent need to pee. Never thought to wash my hands first! I mean...I did wipe my hands on a paper towel.

That is entirely inadequate! You've all been pre-warned. You're welcome.

Fvvvvvvvvvck! My shit's on FIRE. lol

"If you wash your hands before you go to the bathroom...you might be a mechanic."

Truer statement...^^^...and one would think that a 47 year career in the industry would embed that thought so deeply into one's mind that it would be an almost subconscious consideration, kind of like breathing.

Apparently not, as I just realized. After hand shredding and finely dicing two big jalapeno peppers by hand (for my cream cheese), I had the sudden, urgent need to pee. Never thought to wash my hands first! I mean...I did wipe my hands on a paper towel.

That is entirely inadequate! You've all been pre-warned. You're welcome.

Fvvvvvvvvvck! My shit's on FIRE. lol
I thought I was the only one ☝️

Latest posts

Back