Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of those too. Mother fker barks at every little sound and what's even funnier is he knows the sound my phone makes when someone walks into my driveway and sets off my camera motion,,,and of course the doorbell ring. He starts barking and runs to the front door.😂😂😂
Love my garage camera. It records constantly like my Ring doorbell. Motion sets off my warning on my phone and on Alexa. I pay extra for it but it's worth seeing what may have happened in front of back of my house if needed.
I miss my bark doorbell. Felt a lot safer with him than my Ring doorbell…☹️

I miss my bark doorbell. Felt a lot safer with him than my Ring doorbell…☹️
Ivan is far from being in his prime, but he is a very serious dog when it comes to keeping an eye on what’s happening outside the house. He lays by the back door, which is solid glass, and just dares nature to give him a reason to bark. Dutch on the other hand is getting old and could care less… it’s interesting to see how a dogs age. Ivan is becoming much more aggressive and Dutch is basically just hanging out.

Ivan is far from being in his prime, but he is a very serious dog when it comes to keeping an eye on what’s happening outside the house. He lays by the back door, which is solid glass, and just dares nature to give him a reason to bark. Dutch on the other hand is getting old and could care less… it’s interesting to see how a dogs age. Ivan is becoming much more aggressive and Dutch is basically just hanging out.
Dutch says been there done that…

Attachments

• IMG_3616.jpeg
    IMG_3616.jpeg
    638.3 KB · Views: 0
I love new kittens and old cats too 🥰

neighbors cats have been coming over to visit

currently we have 3 cats , Annie Tokely , Boscoe De Gama , and Tiny Tina

Annie is 16 , Boscoe and Tina are brother an sister and are 14

Boscoe is blind ….went blind this spring…I’ve never taken care of a blind cat before but he seems to be happy so far

IMG_6671.jpeg

neighbors cats have been coming over to visit

currently we have 3 cats , Annie Tokely , Boscoe De Gama , and Tiny Tina

Annie is 16 , Boscoe and Tina are brother an sister and are 14

Boscoe is blind ….went blind this spring…I’ve never taken care of a blind cat before but he seems to be happy so far

View attachment 344652
The look like my Moms cat Sandy Rae. Mom got her in 2003 and lasted until 2021. Cat was blind her last 2 years.

Latest posts

Back