Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we just step out on the porch and look around out here

View attachment 344544
Yup! Well you live where it is safe....for now. Denver has a higher murder per capita rate than Chicago, San Fran or NY. We are ranked #1 in the nation in vehicle thefts.

Yup! Well you live where it is safe....for now. Denver has a higher murder per capita rate than Chicago, San Fran or NY. We are ranked #1 in the nation in vehicle thefts.

that is fake news about Denver

While Denver isn’t in the top spot for the highest homicide rates, it still ranks higher than most of the other 40 cities. Denver ranked 11th for the highest homicide rates per capita. Meanwhile, Colorado Springs was 19th.

While Denver isn’t in the top spot for the highest homicide rates, it still ranks higher than most of the other 40 cities. Denver ranked 11th for the highest homicide rates per capita. Meanwhile, Colorado Springs was 19th.
Come and walk Colfax after midnight.....even the hookers are packing heat instead of condoms.

I think my home town of Rochester NY is #1 or 2 per capita. That place is crazy. Glad I don’t live anywhere near there anymore. Drove out of town after my moms funeral last year flipping the whole area the bird.

That's because the Earth is Round.😁

That's because the Earth is Round.😁

IMG_6781.jpeg

there's this little town not too far that used to be a very pricey and desirous place to live...not too long ago the muzzies moved in and made it their own community of ragheads...I saw on the news tomorrow they expect 3000 or more protesting the aid to the jews and death to americans...I sure would like to do what I'm thinking about but going over there is a no win situation...they come here and chant death to the infidels...sounds like a great exercise for the second amendment...

A bark doorbell beats the pants off a Ring doorbell any day.
I have one of those too. Mother fker barks at every little sound and what's even funnier is he knows the sound my phone makes when someone walks into my driveway and sets off my camera motion,,,and of course the doorbell ring. He starts barking and runs to the front door.😂😂😂
Love my garage camera. It records constantly like my Ring doorbell. Motion sets off my warning on my phone and on Alexa. I pay extra for it but it's worth seeing what may have happened in front of back of my house if needed.

Latest posts

Back