Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Asian Recruits.jpg
    Asian Recruits.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Lee.jpg
    Lee.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
I get the honor of trimming today
I remember trimming for years in a basement looking outside because we had cameras hidden in outdoor lites .
Beautiful days in the basement ,snow ,rain,fall in the basement .
Who ever said growing weed is easy has no idea the time involved and if you dont spend the time you get random visits from the ,PM ,spider mites,high heat ,too cold ,to wet,too high ,too low ,not ready when needed ,ready too soon. need this and that fairies who take turns to visit, .
Because its a time in my life I, humbly said spared no expense. Considering I dont need anything and its not a ton of money . But to buy stuff is not cheap.
Friends can be different too.

Easiest job I ever had.
🤗
It really is beautius to watch.
amazes me how i defoliate the crap out of a plant and how it bounces back
I was involved in a room for years but we never did what I do now.
My autos look like imperial walkers in star wars
skinny legs with plump buds
I also been jamin in a 1 liter plastic bottle into the plant low and it opens the plant even more

I remember trimming for years in a basement looking outside because we had cameras hidden in outdoor lites .
Beautiful days in the basement ,snow ,rain,fall in the basement .
Who ever said growing weed is easy has no idea the time involved and if you dont spend the time you get random visits from the ,PM ,spider mites,high heat ,too cold ,to wet,too high ,too low ,not ready when needed ,ready too soon. need this and that fairies who take turns to visit, .
Because its a time in my life I, humbly said spared no expense. Considering I dont need anything and its not a ton of money . But to buy stuff is not cheap.
Friends can be different too.
Well said.... except I have no windows.....

nether did we
we had cameras oitside to a monitor in the basement.
we also had ac which was a little screwy in the winter.
We were over wattage and too much heat
I am sitting in the basement watching my outdoor cameras waiting for the sprinkler guy to show up to blow out the system. Kinda nice. I can sit in my basement and watch everything going on outs the house.

I have a window between 8 and 10 for him to show up..... looking like it will be closer to 10. Damit, I need to start trimming Snow Leopard.....

As far as my grow goes I am dialed in winter summer, spring and fall.

I am sitting in the basement watching my outdoor cameras waiting for the sprinkler guy to show up to blow out the system. Kinda nice. I can sit in my basement and watch everything going on outs the house.

I have a window between 8 and 10 for him to show up..... looking like it will be closer to 10. Damit, I need to start trimming Snow Leopard.....

As far as my grow goes I am dialed in winter summer, spring and fall.
Its so easy now to watch your house.
20 years ago I had to put a pencil cameras in outdoor floods with shields .
They were noticable up close
I had a wall with 9 timeclocks with remote ballasts .
Things are easier now

Its so easy now to watch your house.
20 years ago I had to put a pencil cameras in outdoor floods with shields .
They were noticable up close
I had a wall with 9 timeclocks with remote ballasts .
Things are easier now
I just have these placed around the house. They aren't the best but they do their job. Those and security lights let me know if anything is around the house.

IMG_20231020_134547837_HDR.jpg

Latest posts

Back