Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when they are that perfect and symetrical they're store bought 99% of the time...hopper, I didn't say I wouldn't enjoy a romp with that young lady, I just prefer natural ones that are soft, not hard...anything more than a mouthful is just a waste waiting for gravity to work it's magic...

I believe he was referring to what the ladies wear...hows the toofers feeling big...
I know brother but fking with ya is still fun.😁

hey Boo…I am pretty sure men’s tighty whities limit production

commando is my choice , I have saved a lot of money

the teeth are feeling no pain thanks to some Vicodin and tramodol , thanks for asking

In the Breeze​

The temperature of the testes is at issue: In order for testes to produce sufficient quality and quantity of sperm, the temperature of testes must be lower than the core body temperature.

"That is why [testes] are located outside of the body," explains Celia E. Dominguez, reproductive endocrinologist, Center for Reproductive Medicine at the Emory University School of Medicine. "Testes were made to be out in the breeze."

Testes can overheat when a man wears brief underwear. If the testes are too hot -- several degrees above where they should be -- they are not able to produce sufficient sperm, resulting in low sperm count.
No commando for me...

Attachments

• NO!.jpg
    NO!.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
hey Boo…I am pretty sure men’s tighty whities limit production

commando is my choice , I have saved a lot of money

the teeth are feeling no pain thanks to some Vicodin and tramodol , thanks for asking

In the Breeze​

The temperature of the testes is at issue: In order for testes to produce sufficient quality and quantity of sperm, the temperature of testes must be lower than the core body temperature.

"That is why [testes] are located outside of the body," explains Celia E. Dominguez, reproductive endocrinologist, Center for Reproductive Medicine at the Emory University School of Medicine. "Testes were made to be out in the breeze."

Testes can overheat when a man wears brief underwear. If the testes are too hot -- several degrees above where they should be -- they are not able to produce sufficient sperm, resulting in low sperm count.
I got some Vicodin's when my gall bladder was removed. They made me very, very happy.
Some folks apparently get sick from them. Not me...I just got a tremendous whole-body buzz.
Reminded me of the buzz I used to get in high school from what was called THC - in a white pill form.

Yeah and who gives a shit. I'm afraid in my younger days I didn't look at tits and say,,OMG those are silicone,,,I can't have sex with her.😱
A little boob trivia;

"The first known breast implant was in 1887, using tissue from the patient’s opposite breast. This was further expanded in 1893, but abandoned shortly thereafter because tissue loss to the recipient was significant. Paraffin injections began around 1889 with good short term results but in the long term, resulted in significant medical issues. Subsequently, in the early 1900s various substances were placed in the breast: rubber, glass, ivory, sponges and even foam. These materials proved to be failures and were abandoned."

https://breastrevisionsanfrancisco.com/breast-implant-history/

I got some Vicodin's when my gall bladder was removed. They made me very, very happy.
Some folks apparently get sick from them. Not me...I just got a tremendous whole-body buzz.
Reminded me of the buzz I used to get in high school from what was called THC - in a white pill form.

yep yep , almost to good!…all warm and fuzzy

but very dangerous!

like this one eh , very dangerous

IMG_6647.jpeg

a random thought

Pictured is an old plank road once used to cross the Mojave Desert and Sonoran Desert between the Colorado River near Parker, Arizona west to Desert Center, California. This photo was featured in a November 1935 Arizona Highways article regarding the Colorado River Aqueduct Road in the Sonoran Desert.

The Colorado River Aqueduct Road was constructed over a 242-mile corridor from Parker Dam on the Colorado River west to Lake Mathews near Corona.

The Aqueduct Road broke ground Aqueduct during January 1933 near Thousand Palms and was made fully functional on January 7, 1939.

During 1970 part of the Aqueduct Road was incorporated into California State Route 62 which was followed by another segment becoming California State Route 177 in 1972.

Another notable portion of the Aqueduct Road also exists in modern times as Dillon Road in Coachella Valley.

IMG_6697.jpeg

yep yep , almost to good!…all warm and fuzzy

but very dangerous!

like this one eh , very dangerous

View attachment 344247
I have a naturally addictive personality, so I tend to stay away from such things. I got a big shot of morphine once, from an Air Force dentist. I knew afterwards that I'd need to stay away. Oh. Em. Gee.

And yes...I could see myself getting addickted to her as well. lol ^^^^^^

a random thought

Pictured is an old plank road once used to cross the Mojave Desert and Sonoran Desert between the Colorado River near Parker, Arizona west to Desert Center, California. This photo was featured in a November 1935 Arizona Highways article regarding the Colorado River Aqueduct Road in the Sonoran Desert.

The Colorado River Aqueduct Road was constructed over a 242-mile corridor from Parker Dam on the Colorado River west to Lake Mathews near Corona.

The Aqueduct Road broke ground Aqueduct during January 1933 near Thousand Palms and was made fully functional on January 7, 1939.

During 1970 part of the Aqueduct Road was incorporated into California State Route 62 which was followed by another segment becoming California State Route 177 in 1972.

Another notable portion of the Aqueduct Road also exists in modern times as Dillon Road in Coachella Valley.

View attachment 344248
Interesting!

Another random thought.

Did y'all know there was a National Pizza Month? I did not. I'll take mine with a hand-tossed crust, pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper, bacon, onion, jalapeno...and well done, please. I keep a jar of pepperoncini's in the fridge just for cutting up and adding to my pie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Pizza_Month

I have a naturally addictive personality, so I tend to stay away from such things. I got a big shot of morphine once, from an Air Force dentist. I knew afterwards that I'd need to stay away. Oh. Em. Gee.

And yes...I could see myself getting addickted to her as well. lol ^^^^^^

USAF here , 7 years

soon as we got out of basic and got our orders the first thing they did when we landed at our new base , off to the dentist

them feckers must have filled every tooth in my head

i later had all that amalgam removed and replaced with composites , i though maybe that might be part of the cause of my migraines

no dice

but yeah , Uncle Sam would mail me a 90 day supply of any opiate that I liked and I could renew the scrip on a dam automated phone call…

I knew better than to take it but I was not opposed to exchanging them for some greenbacks 😎😎😎

a random thought

View attachment 344248
Here's a picture of an old wooden bridge that used to cross the river - it's now known as SR64 in Florida.

Attachments

• SR64 Bridge.jpg
    SR64 Bridge.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
Another random thought.

Did y'all know there was a National Pizza Month? I did not. I'll take mine with a hand-tossed crust, pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper, bacon, onion, jalapeno...and well done, please. I keep a jar of pepperoncini's in the fridge just for cutting up and adding to my pie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Pizza_Month

awesome!

we love pizza!

our favorite is New Haven style , thin , crispy , good undercarriage with a little char , no flop , homemade tangy tomato sauce , and real cheese , not the runny oily volcano flowing cheap imitations and char on the crust

but yeah , I have been know to eat my share of bar pies and Neapolitans …..

we make our own here since we are a few thousand miles from New Haven Connecticut ..😂

USAF here , 7 years

soon as we got out of basic and got our orders the first thing they did when we landed at our new base , off to the dentist

them feckers must have filled every tooth in my head

i later had all that amalgam removed and replaced with composites , i though maybe that might be part of the cause of my migraines

no dice

but yeah , Uncle Sam would mail me a 90 day supply of any opiate that I liked and I could renew the scrip on a dam automated phone call…

I knew better than to take it but I was not opposed to exchanging them for some greenbacks 😎😎😎
I don't remember getting any fillings. The sadist that was called a dentist when I was 15 or so filled all my cavities. Lots of blood, awful pain, chunks of tooth in my mouth, a spit cup and a swivel sink he'd pull over in front of me so I could spit all that blood and tooth chunks out. I friggin' HATED the idea of a dentist, but my wisdom teeth came in while I was in, and he pulled three of them for. All at one time. Hence the morphine.

The torture-dentist pulled two of my lower chompers, so they're missing, but otherwise I have all my original teeth. They've since all been re-filled, and I've had a root canal once. None were anywhere near as painful as that first dentist. Dekle was his name, and his son was a school friend of mine. He was called Deke. Deke Dekle.

Latest posts

Back