Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1697632092491.png

well I am caught up now for the time being , I am sure Pute will be around shortly , no pun intended , and will add some fuel to the fire

i can’t wait!

pizza today!

View attachment 344233
I'd eat that.

Gitcher filthy minds out the gutter - I was talkin' P I Z Z A. Sheesh. :p

Yeah and who gives a shit. I'm afraid in my younger days I didn't look at tits and say,,OMG those are silicone,,,I can't have sex with her.😱
I was offered the opportunity to grapple with a pair of those things once. As much as I love Mammalian Protuberances, I'm with boo on the turn-off factor. Call me a freak. I also prefer foliage...if you know what I mean. ;-)

I may have been a 'ho monger in my younger skin...but I'm a picky one.

when they are that perfect and symetrical they're store bought 99% of the time...hopper, I didn't say I wouldn't enjoy a romp with that young lady, I just prefer natural ones that are soft, not hard...anything more than a mouthful is just a waste waiting for gravity to work it's magic...
tight pants limit testosterone production<———-tins
I believe he was referring to what the ladies wear...hows the toofers feeling big...

hey Boo…I am pretty sure men’s tighty whities limit production

commando is my choice , I have saved a lot of money

the teeth are feeling no pain thanks to some Vicodin and tramodol , thanks for asking

In the Breeze​

The temperature of the testes is at issue: In order for testes to produce sufficient quality and quantity of sperm, the temperature of testes must be lower than the core body temperature.

"That is why [testes] are located outside of the body," explains Celia E. Dominguez, reproductive endocrinologist, Center for Reproductive Medicine at the Emory University School of Medicine. "Testes were made to be out in the breeze."

Testes can overheat when a man wears brief underwear. If the testes are too hot -- several degrees above where they should be -- they are not able to produce sufficient sperm, resulting in low sperm count.

Latest posts

Back