Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another random thought.

Did y'all know there was a National Pizza Month? I did not. I'll take mine with a hand-tossed crust, pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper, bacon, onion, jalapeno...and well done, please. I keep a jar of pepperoncini's in the fridge just for cutting up and adding to my pie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Pizza_Month

"created by Gerry Durnell, the publisher of Pizza Today magazine"

Wow, I like that. I'm going to start a national be nice to Crash month and setup a go fund me page....

"created by Gerry Durnell, the publisher of Pizza Today magazine"

Wow, I like that. I'm going to start a national be nice to Crash month and setup a go fund me page....

you my Friend are a fast learner!…

have some psychedelic pizza

IMG_4271.jpeg

Call me a freak. I also prefer foliage...if you know what I mean. ;-)
Grass doesn't grow on a playground......
I got some Vicodin's when my gall bladder was removed. They made me very, very happy.
Some folks apparently get sick from them. Not me...I just got a tremendous whole-body buzz.
Reminded me of the buzz I used to get in high school from what was called THC - in a white pill form.
I must be weird. Pain pills don't do anything for me except kill the pain, and then only if accompanied with alcohol.

a random thought

Pictured is an old plank road once used to cross the Mojave Desert and Sonoran Desert between the Colorado River near Parker, Arizona west to Desert Center, California. This photo was featured in a November 1935 Arizona Highways article regarding the Colorado River Aqueduct Road in the Sonoran Desert.

The Colorado River Aqueduct Road was constructed over a 242-mile corridor from Parker Dam on the Colorado River west to Lake Mathews near Corona.

The Aqueduct Road broke ground Aqueduct during January 1933 near Thousand Palms and was made fully functional on January 7, 1939.

During 1970 part of the Aqueduct Road was incorporated into California State Route 62 which was followed by another segment becoming California State Route 177 in 1972.

Another notable portion of the Aqueduct Road also exists in modern times as Dillon Road in Coachella Valley.

View attachment 344248
I need something more exciting big…

that is one reason why I trim my plants at harvest , the fan leaf stems are turgid and easy to snap off or Fisker them
Fully ripened plants are way easier to deal with.
No wind today wife's Making me sized cardboard targets in the front yard..........should I be concerned?
😆

No wind today wife's Making me sized cardboard targets in the front yard..........should I be concerned?
😆
Can she shoot? I taught my wife, and told he if she ever decided to shoot me to make sure she did it right, 'cause she'd only get the one chance. lol

😆

I know , right…

but it is impossible to win a debate with those who dry trim

i tried it , once

to me it was a big hassle and I could never get a good California trim with dry flowers like I could with a glass of water and some sharp Fiskars

to each their own eh

Kay and Sara

Can she shoot? I taught my wife, and told he if she ever decided to shoot me to make sure she did it right, 'cause she'd only get the one chance. lol
I told the Old Hen that if she ever wants me dead, just grab a gun and hand it to me. No sense in me being dead and her spending the rest of her life in prison.
If she wants me dead, I deserve it.

I told the Old Hen that if she ever wants me dead, just grab a gun and hand it to me. No sense in me being dead and her spending the rest of her life in prison.
If she wants me dead, I deserve it.

wow , that is radicle in my very humble opinion 🙏🙏🙏

and something I should ponder before jumping to a conclusion

i have jumped a few conclusions and got my arse whooped….ain’t nothing can learn humans quicker than a good arse whooping’….brings down the fruit of the spirit , humility

Latest posts

Back