Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope the procedure went well for @bigsur51 and he didn't blab on himself under anesthesia........ always worry about that.
😆
Wish someone would make a video right when he came out thats funny stuff. I did my daughter when 17 and she got her wisdom teeth pulled. Hilerious!

thanks for all the kind words

there were a few snags but nothing that time won’t heal , otherwise my follow up appointment aint for three more weeks which is about the time my scrip for pain meds runs out

i am worn out so a nap sounds pretty good about now….gonna finish off this chicken soup and then take a nap…

aaaarrrrrggggg!

there were a few snags but nothing that time won’t heal , otherwise my follow up appointment aint for three more weeks which is about the time my scrip for pain meds runs out

i am worn out so a nap sounds pretty good about now….gonna finish off this chicken soup and then take a nap…

aaaarrrrrggggg!
Glad things went off fairly smooth. You will be back to being a pain in the ass in no time. Ha ha! Watching what you have been going through makes me want to brush my teeth. Gonna do everything I can to keep my original teeth as long as I can.

aaaarrrrrggggg!
At least its over for today have a good rest!

speaking of pain , caption this

IMG_6685.jpeg

Latest posts

Back