Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know , right…

but it is impossible to win a debate with those who dry trim

i tried it , once

to me it was a big hassle and I could never get a good California trim with dry flowers like I could with a glass of water and some sharp Fiskars

to each their own eh

Kay and Sara

Both times I tried dry trim I was kicking myself for trying it.. It just plain sucks… at least for me it does.

trim machines serve a purpose

for me it was being able to process poundage with a small crew of four in a very short time

otherwise it is a tough job but can be done by a couple of people over 30 days…it helps if one has multiple strandivars that ripen sequentially

but yeah , Fiskars of Fury have beat me down in times past…it was the worst part of ganja farming

but not anymore , with concentrates one does not have to be so particular when it comes to trimming

OldTatteredGraywolf showed me the light by making QWET

QWET was our launchpad into things like rosen pressing , shatter , BHO , and pressing keef

cannabis will never ever be boring!

to infinity and beyond!

Trim machine?
What type is it ???
not sure of the name but the top is a plexiglass dome with a flat grill on the bottom...when I crank the handle it spins both blades on the underneath side and rubber fingers roll the buds around carefully so no flower damage occurs...I believe it's a vivosun and sold by amazon and many others...quality trimming with minimum effort...Sunday we will trim mebbe 3 pounds...

I told the Old Hen that if she ever wants me dead, just grab a gun and hand it to me. No sense in me being dead and her spending the rest of her life in prison.
If she wants me dead, I deserve it.
LOL Naw, man! If her wants me dead, that's on her.
I ain't offing myself to make her life easier.
She wants me dead that bad, she can do the deed.
That, or just tell me to beat feet.
But then...who's gonna gas up her car? Lots of carjackings going on at gas stations 'round these parts these days. ;-)

I always tell the anesthesiologist I vape a lot of cannabises cuz it matters and makes a difference.
They use a vaporizer to deliver meds themselves and are always on board and recommend vaping more to me once I get home.

Yes she is a excellent shot and knows how to fully disassemble and service her firearms.
She also knows now to load and shoot black powder antiques and is good with a bow as well.

not sure of the name but the top is a plexiglass dome with a flat grill on the bottom...when I crank the handle it spins both blades on the underneath side and rubber fingers roll the buds around carefully so no flower damage occurs...I believe it's a vivosun and sold by amazon and many others...quality trimming with minimum effort...Sunday we will trim mebbe 3 pounds...
Called bowl trimmer

trim machines serve a purpose

for me it was being able to process poundage with a small crew of four in a very short time

otherwise it is a tough job but can be done by a couple of people over 30 days…it helps if one has multiple strandivars that ripen sequentially

but yeah , Fiskars of Fury have beat me down in times past…it was the worst part of ganja farming

but not anymore , with concentrates one does not have to be so particular when it comes to trimming

OldTatteredGraywolf showed me the light by making QWET

QWET was our launchpad into things like rosen pressing , shatter , BHO , and pressing keef

cannabis will never ever be boring!

to infinity and beyond!

LOL Naw, man! If her wants me dead, that's on her.
I ain't offing myself to make her life easier.
She wants me dead that bad, she can do the deed.
That, or just tell me to beat feet.
But then...who's gonna gas up her car? Lots of carjackings going on at gas stations 'round these parts these days. ;-)

someone needs to be the handyman , it might as well be us men eh

A little boob trivia;

"The first known breast implant was in 1887, using tissue from the patient’s opposite breast. This was further expanded in 1893, but abandoned shortly thereafter because tissue loss to the recipient was significant. Paraffin injections began around 1889 with good short term results but in the long term, resulted in significant medical issues. Subsequently, in the early 1900s various substances were placed in the breast: rubber, glass, ivory, sponges and even foam. These materials proved to be failures and were abandoned."

https://breastrevisionsanfrancisco.com/breast-implant-history/
I was breastfed by a Scillian Woman , I feel I should know that.

Latest posts

Back