Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We finally get some chilly weather in Florida. It’s supposed to hit 49° tonight which is a temperature I haven’t seen in ages. I got home from the gym and can’t seem to get it out of first gear so I’m going to take Walts advice and see if I can take me a quick nap… Ivan seems to think it’s a good idea and Dutch is outside enjoying the cool weather

Im making potato leek soup today with the leeks I grew
A gal and a 1/2
My orders today
Chicken soup at my house. Wife ain't been feeling well.
She told me to make her some soup. So I did.

Attachments

• Chicken Soup.jpg
    Chicken Soup.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 0
We finally get some chilly weather in Florida. It’s supposed to hit 49° tonight which is a temperature I haven’t seen in ages. I got home from the gym and can’t seem to get it out of first gear so I’m going to take Walts advice and see if I can take me a quick nap… Ivan seems to think it’s a good idea and Dutch is outside enjoying the cool weather
I saw 19F once in Florida, and a snowfall of -. I was gone when the TB bridges had some wrecks from an overnight snow in the mid '70's, I believe.
Supposed to be in the low 30's/high 20's here tonight in outlying areas. Nice week coming, though!
But then it's gone get cold. :(

OK I have to ask
Is there a reason, or purpose the women's bathing suit rides like it does on their lower half?
Is it for better board control, or to make sure the male cameraman keep the focus on her.
Just wondering, real question
Oh, it's definitely for board stability and control. But let's not forget the Safety Factor!
She won't go missing for long if she falls off her board. 😃

Latest posts

Back