Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our weather is so nice here10 months a year. I do not really need more. I am pretty sure I can get her done with the autos while it is still warm here. Autos just flip themselves into flower. Our first frost date is Supposed yo be Nov 21. Last year it was Dec 21. My grandson’s birthday thats why I remember the day.
Zone 8?

Our weather is so nice here10 months a year. I do not really need more. I am pretty sure I can get her done with the autos while it is still warm here. Autos just flip themselves into flower. Our first frost date is Supposed yo be Nov 21. Last year it was Dec 21. My grandson’s birthday thats why I remember the day.
Our weather is so cruddy here 10 months a year. Our first frost date is anywhere from August 1st to Jan 1st…😁

Screenshot_20231015-080514~2.png

OK I have to ask
Is there a reason, or purpose the women's bathing suit rides like it does on their lower half?
Is it for better board control, or to make sure the male cameraman keep the focus on her.
Just wondering, real question

Latest posts

Back