Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have woken up to snow and worn shorts outside later in the day a few times here.
My wife had an uncle that lived somewhere in the People's Republic of Kalifornia. He lived on the side of a mountain. He said he could drive ten minutes up and ski or could drive ten minutes down and swim.
Big rains came and his house slid down the mountain. Insurance paid him off. He built another house. That one slid down the mountain a few years later. Insurance paid off again and said he was on his own.

Flat Earthy
1697394110580.png

My wife had an uncle that lived somewhere in the People's Republic of Kalifornia. He lived on the side of a mountain. He said he could drive ten minutes up and ski or could drive ten minutes down and swim.
Big rains came and his house slid down the mountain. Insurance paid him off. He built another house. That one slid down the mountain a few years later. Insurance paid off again and said he was on his own.
A house can be rebuilt(usually with upgrades) but the stuff that matters(pictures, mementos, pets, etc) that get lost in disasters a lot of times can’t ever be ‘paid for’ by insurance.

Latest posts

Back