Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love late night coffee with Irenes cousin Roberta

IMG_6128.jpeg

IMG_6639.jpeg

My random thought of the day….where did this come from? I only planted 1 seed in my sour 60 autos got 5 total seeds planted 5 total seeds . This morning this was here. Was View attachment 343931not there last night when I brought it in.
I had 2 ‘twins’ sprout last year. 2 seedlings from one seed. I am certain I only planted one seed in each pot though the twins were only about an inch apart in my pots. Was your soil recycled from a previous grow in this case? BTW-my soil was fresh from a new bag so I am certain the twins were not ‘volunteers’ from immaculate conception of a previous grow.

I had 2 ‘twins’ sprout last year. 2 seedlings from one seed. I am certain I only planted one seed in each pot though the twins were only about an inch apart in my pots. Was your soil recycled from a previous grow in this case? BTW-my soil was fresh from a new bag so I am certain the twins were not ‘volunteers’ from immaculate conception of a previous grow.
Yes I recycled my soil and added amendments to refurbish it. Seabird guano, bone meal, earth worm castings, and compost.

If its a photo she wont have time to finish. Maybe I will get lucky and it will be male. Those get culled. I did plant some mystery seeds which were a mix of photo and autos.
I guess I will have to wait and see.

Yes I recycled my soil and added amendments to refurbish it. Seabird guano, bone meal, earth worm castings, and compost.
Could be an errant seed from a previous grow. Plants can and do spontaneously self propagate. Survival of the species and all…

If its a photo she wont have time to finish. Maybe I will get lucky and it will be male. Those get culled. I did plant some mystery seeds which were a mix of photo and autos.
I guess I will have to wait and see.
I separated the twins I had. Just used a small hand spade to dig out a good amount around the seedling. All survived but I may have just gotten lucky.

Could be an errant seed from a previous grow. Plants can and do spontaneously self propagate. Survival of the species and all…
I hope it something good. I had some banging weed this summer. I don't remember something not sprouting though. Last year my grandmommy purple never sprouted. It was a free seed from Herbies. I only had 1 seed they were fems. God I wish. I never get lucky. That would like winning the lotto.🤣😂😜

I do have a makeshift grow room, I guess I can wait and see to sex it. I have 1 400w grow light and 2 100 watt grow lights. I use them mostly for seedlings up to now. I am not sure its good enough for buds. I guess I will wait and see.

I have sh!tty blurple led grow lights(around 100 watts apiece). They work fine for me since I rarely smoke and don’t sell my buds. I have grown nice dense buds with those lights but can’t compete with a lot of the folks on here that grow High Times centerfold looking buds. Good enough for me. At some point I will get a nice white light LED but I just can’t justify the expense at this point.

Our weather is so nice here10 months a year. I do not really need more. I am pretty sure I can get her done with the autos while it is still warm here. Autos just flip themselves into flower. Our first frost date is Supposed yo be Nov 21. Last year it was Dec 21. My grandson’s birthday thats why I remember the day.

Latest posts

Back