Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the most visible crater on the moon is the Tycho crater

it can be seen with the naked eye

the crater is 53 miles in diameter

the moon is about 239,000 miles away

when I go to google earth and make a 53 mile circle around my position and then zoom out

at 25 miles away , my 53 mile circle is a tiny dot that cannot be seen in any kind of detail

now how small would that spec be if I was 200,000 miles away

something ain’t jiving , either the moon is a lot closer or google earth app is messed up
1694085389330.png

Oh yeah,,and the Earth is Round.😁

I am surprised you got a gubmint job

i flat out lied on more than one job application

i lied so I could get a job and feed my wife and 3 kids

am I going to hell for lying?
I've been in construction most all my life.
All my interviews were in person to ppl who owned construction business and I told everyone of them I was an x convict.
The 3 ppl in the interview yesterday never asked if I had a record nor did I have to fill out and application. I had very good references from ppl they knew,, not to mention a badge around my neck that said I had security clearance to get in any Government building in the US.
Years ago I had to set down in front of 3 Marshalls who had my records in front of them. I explained all the dumb shit I had done to go to prison. None of my crimes were Aggravated and all of them discharged. I lived down my last Parole and was discharged for the last time in 1991.
They signed off on my security clearance in 1998, and I have had this badge for almost 25 yrs.

Last edited:
I use to know a guy who would dig a new foxhole in his yard to sleep in, he would always have his prized collect of stringed ears hanging on the wall. He moved its position nightly. Carzy Mo fo

taking the granddaughter to the train station

one toke over the line

see yas in the morning

View attachment 339808View attachment 339809View attachment 339810
Every time I hear that I think of that stupid fking show Yellow Stone. Dumbest shit I ever seen.
Ranchers my ass. Most Ranchers are a little busy working cattle and taking care of property. And they have neighbors doing the same,,but not these fkers. Noooo,,they are always beating ppl up and fighting mobs and going to the train station. What a crock of shit.

Have you shown her the coin on the track trick yet
I loved that one
When I was younger over 60 years ago my Father worked for the LIRR and also delivered ice to them.
Port Jefferson is the end of the line on that branch. After delivering the ice they would have at the end a train idling.
My Father would drive the train 40 feet one way and back .
Remember waking up hearing him start to go in the am and goin with him in my pajammas.
Also remember going down Port to get ice and in the huge freezer was a deer hanging and it freaked me out as a kid.
Till I found out you could eat deer and changed my whole prospective.

Every time I hear that I think of that stupid fking show Yellow Stone. Dumbest shit I ever seen.
Ranchers my ass. Most Ranchers are a little busy working cattle and taking care of property. And they have neighbors doing the same,,but not these fkers. Noooo,,they are always beating ppl up and fighting mobs and going to the train station. What a crock of shit.
like sons of anarchy
"Lets go and sneak up on the "banditos" with 51 bikes with pipes covertly.

I've heard about that show. My antenna won't pick it up, though. :cool:

like sons of anarchy
"Lets go and sneak up on the "banditos" with 51 bikes with pipes covertly.
Or that show were 2 people get married and live happily ever after
Another stupid goddamn Biker show. Watched it one time and cussed through the whole thing. Never watched it again.
Remember "then came Bronson'?

Latest posts

Back