Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the ego weedwacker bigtime!
Well so far I think the lawn mower is excellent.
I bought a refurbished eco hedge clipper for $100
I only have a 7.5 ah batt it could be heavy but i dont run it long.
I have the makita platform for work and bought a weed wacker run on one 5ah bat.
It lasts for 18 minutes and light enough for my Honey
Dont have to start nothin!

Going to prison twice ain't so lucky.🤪
I paroled out the last time in 1986 and got a job as a Painter. 5yrs later started my own Paint business. The rest is history and hard fking work. When I shut my doors and went to work as a Project Manager,,they knew who I was so an interview wasn't necessary.
The interview I went on yesterday was the 1st interview I've been on since before I started my business in 1991.
No luck involved,,just hard work and building relationships.

going to see if i can cut said lawn b4 it gets hot
Sorry for thegroup with all the heat.
wehave had a couple of days where it feels 101 degrees
you poor folks are livin it
if i dont come back i am giving Roster my new eco bat lawn mower ( with the 7.5 ah bat)
Came back moist.
ready for a pre dinner snack before the snack police comes home from work

how does thatwork?
It has two 7.5 amp battery. Two stage means it has a main auger and a secondary in the chute itself. I bought it last year and only got to use it once hopefully I can continue that this year. But it’s way awesome just to open the garage door and start moving snow. The farmers almanac says massive snow this year

all bridesmaids are cute
Scare your neighbor starter kit
1694121879842.png

I want to get a good chain saw but not sure EGO makes one yet

They do wonder how long it will last

The Old Hen bought me one. It's a Greenworks 4.0A, and I think it came from Menards. Once you get used to the half a second lag between pulling the trigger and it coming on, it's great. It'll cut anything you can cut an 18" bar with. I used it for hours and the battery only went down to the halfway mark.

Latest posts

Back