Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know if y’all know who Al Roker is, a newscaster for NBC. I was just watching the news and he has put on an asss big enough to be called a caboose. Apparently the man has struggled with weight issues and it looks like he has drastically lost the fight from the back end view…just sayin..,
he had a gastric bypass ibelieve

I haven’t heard of to many folks getting busted for growing weed. Only when something like child services was there checking on other things or some very stupid growers making bad decisions…
understood, most folks growing in "legal" states think it's legal...it's legal no where due to federal law...they don't enforce it but they sure could...I don't care to be a statistic, down here in florida there's no tolerance for cultivation...

understood, most folks growing in "legal" states think it's legal...it's legal no where due to federal law...they don't enforce it but they sure could...I don't care to be a statistic, down here in florida there's no tolerance for cultivation...
Yes it was like that in my town in South Georgia too. I would have never grown there and still wouldn’t. Here it seems that most of the folks I know that smoke all have plants outside this summer. Police know it and say nothing. I still don’t take it for granted tho. I maintain a very low profile.

They came in on my ass when I had my first outdoor grow. Old Hen freaked, and Pullet told her to chill 'cause "Dad knows what he's doing". I look out the window and there's seven vehicles, only one marked, in my driveway with guys in camo BDUs and HEMP (Help Eradicate Marijuana Planting) shirts on, heading for my back yard. I popped the front door open and asked if I could help them. Dude stops and says, "We did a flyover and see that you're growing weed out in your back yard." I told him yes, I sure am. He asked if I had a MMP card. I told him yes, and I'd be right back. I shut the door and made sure it was locked. I came back with my card and my ID. He asked me how many plants I had outback. I told him he already had the answer to that question. He smiled and asked why I was only growing nine when my card said I could grow twelve. I told him nine was all I needed. The marked car, a MSP with a bitey dog in it, bailed. The rest of the boys that had plans of pulling up my goodies (they were wearing blue surgical gloves) turned around and left. The dude that I first talked to apologized and left. I'd have blown what the card and doc's visit cost me in the first hour with a lawyer, so I figure it was money well spent.
I asked the dude if I could have one of his T shirts. He just smiled and walked away.

They came in on my ass when I had my first outdoor grow. Old Hen freaked, and Pullet told her to chill 'cause "Dad knows what he's doing". I look out the window and there's seven vehicles, only one marked, in my driveway with guys in camo BDUs and HEMP (Help Eradicate Marijuana Planting) shirts on, heading for my back yard. I popped the front door open and asked if I could help them. Dude stops and says, "We did a flyover and see that you're growing weed out in your back yard." I told him yes, I sure am. He asked if I had a MMP card. I told him yes, and I'd be right back. I shut the door and made sure it was locked. I came back with my card and my ID. He asked me how many plants I had outback. I told him he already had the answer to that question. He smiled and asked why I was only growing nine when my card said I could grow twelve. I told him nine was all I needed. The marked car, a MSP with a bitey dog in it, bailed. The rest of the boys that had plans of pulling up my goodies (they were wearing blue surgical gloves) turned around and left. The dude that I first talked to apologized and left. I'd have blown what the card and doc's visit cost me in the first hour with a lawyer, so I figure it was money well spent.
I asked the dude if I could have one of his T shirts. He just smiled and walked away.
Nice sadly my experience with the feds was markedly different.......... very enlightening though I gotta say I learned a lot.

Nice sadly my experience with the feds was markedly different.......... very enlightening though I gotta say I learned a lot.

I got the full treatment , county sheriffs , city cops , swat team and a helicopter

the snitch told them I was armed and dangerous……🤩🤩🤩

I was looking at 2-11 , maximum minimum sentencing guidelines suck

got the best lawyer in the tri state area and he got it reduced from 5 felonies down to one and one year probation

plus rehab lol

now it is very difficult for me to travel to places like Canada and Mexico…

bass turds

3 years ago a constable accompanied the ambulance to my property .. wife's blood pressure was 53/26 ..

the constable was froze with his microdic flashlight staring at a 6 fter that was closest to the house .. I yelled out do you need help or would you like to help over here with my wife .. Beavers was his name

he only saw one ..

taking the granddaughter to the train station

one toke over the line

see yas in the morning

IMG_4855.jpeg
IMG_4849.jpeg
IMG_4848.jpeg

F@cking legend.

That's the reason I use CO2 in my hygro grows. A lot of folks don't realize that once a plant uses up all the CO2 in the tent/room, it slows down no matter how much light you're throwing at it.
Earthlings, including plants, are carbon based life forms. Plants get most if not all of the carbon needed for building cells from CO2. I posted this because of its pertinence to growing our favorite plant but thought the tightrope walking WEF and Climate Change Cultists reference kinda scratched an itch for me…😁

I got the full treatment , county sheriffs , city cops , swat team and a helicopter

the snitch told them I was armed and dangerous……🤩🤩🤩

I was looking at 2-11 , maximum minimum sentencing guidelines suck

got the best lawyer in the tri state area and he got it reduced from 5 felonies down to one and one year probation

plus rehab lol

now it is very difficult for me to travel to places like Canada and Mexico…

bass turds
And you lose your 2A too, right?

Latest posts

Back