Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you lose your 2A too, right?

true

and ya lose other things too

the man tells us if we do the crime we do the time , pay our debt to society

bull shit

the debt is never paid and the felony is held over one’s head the rest of their lives

although technically in Colorado one can sit on a jury even if they have a felony

I won’t bore you with how many times I was rejected as a potential juror , I have had that dance with judges and lawyers many times

employment applications , have you ever been convicted of a felony question , if answered yes chances are you won’t get the job

but yeah , Merica has the largest population of prisoners incarcerated and get this , as of 2016 , about 110 million Americans have a felony

someone once said that we are a prison planet

true

bull shit

the debt is never paid and the felony is held over one’s head the rest of their lives

although technically in Colorado one can sit on a jury even if they have a felony

I won’t bore you with how many times I was rejected as a potential juror , I have had that dance with judges and lawyers many times

employment applications , have you ever been convicted of a felony question , if answered yes chances are you won’t get the job

but yeah , Merica has the largest population of prisoners incarcerated and get this , as of 2016 , about 110 million Americans have a felony

Tell me about it. I know it well.

true

bull shit

Come to Canada - there is limits to what you can grow but it is federally legal!

But yea America has one of the highest per capita prison system - mostly drug stuff

the most visible crater on the moon is the Tycho crater

it can be seen with the naked eye

the crater is 53 miles in diameter

the moon is about 239,000 miles away

when I go to google earth and make a 53 mile circle around my position and then zoom out

at 25 miles away , my 53 mile circle is a tiny dot that cannot be seen in any kind of detail

now how small would that spec be if I was 200,000 miles away

something ain’t jiving , either the moon is a lot closer or google earth app is messed up

Wake up ya sleepy heads!

IMG_4708.jpeg

Latest posts

Back