Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
301944-IMG-20230823-095606768.jpg

Is your reason for having the filter & fan on flow to give you more height ???
I use that as a scrubber to help keep the house odor free. I vent the fan through the lights and back into the tent in the winter for extra heat. It goes outside vin warmer months.

if anyone can do it , Pute can

only one plant I bet Pute could not tame and that was Genius

talk about a viney wild floppy plant

old Pi sent me a couple cuts once……was that ever fun
pi gave tommy cuts for me multiple times but he never got them to me...pi finally sent me some and lemme tell ya, never again...that genius wove it's way thru every plant I had in the room...I really miss the krush that came from our northern friends...I got it back after years of searching but it wasn't the same...such is life...

pi gave tommy cuts for me multiple times but he never got them to me...pi finally sent me some and lemme tell ya, never again...that genius wove it's way thru every plant I had in the room...I really miss the krush that came from our northern friends...I got it back after years of searching but it wasn't the same...such is life...

that mother trucker took over a 10’ x 10’ room…..i sent out a bunch of cuts but never got to make any seeds off the Genius

got some Apollo 13 , seeds came off a pheno called gorilla arm

Back