Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
378c821cde13014e.jpeg

The definition of "Balls";

You're out drinking really late with your buddies. You manage to get home, fumbling your key in the back door ('cause you think you're being sly) then you stumble and slobber your way into the kitchen, suddenly remembering how that lipstick got on your collar with a much-too-loud giggle and chuckle.

As you make your way into the hallway heading to your bedroom, you suddenly see your wife through blurry eyes, standing there glaring at you with her hands firmly on her hips, your lipstick-smeared shirt in her full view.

"Balls", gentlemen, is when you sidle slowly past her at a slight angle as you head towards the bedroom, smacking her sternly on the rump as you pass, saying "You're next, chubby".

I always give my Wife crap and tell her not to let Sancho drink my beer or kick my dog. 😁
I once dated a redhead who said she liked girls, too. She was a hot mess, though. Came over once with a cute little brunette, hand in hand. She said "We're here to play!" 'Every young man's fantasy', right? Well, she'd made me so mad prior that I ran 'em both off, never to have the chance again.

When I was dating my wife, I told her that story. Hands on hips, she told me emphatically that "You'll never have to worry about that with me!" lol

Now, whenever we're out eating, and the server is especially cute, I tease mama. "Honey? Bring her home?"

She just rolls her eyes and says "Yeah yeah yeah. Eat your salad". :angiesfavorite:

I once dated a redhead who said she liked girls, too. She was a hot mess, though. Came over once with a cute little brunette, hand in hand. She said "We're here to play!" 'Every young man's fantasy', right? Well, she'd made me so mad prior that I ran 'em both off, never to have the chance again.

When I was dating my wife, I told her that story. Hands on hips, she told me emphatically that "You'll never have to worry about that with me!" lol

Now, whenever we're out eating, and the server is especially cute, I tease mama. "Honey? Bring her home?"

She just rolls her eyes and says "Yeah yeah yeah. Eat your salad". :angiesfavorite:

I got broke of that fantasy when I was in a relationship with a buxom brunette and after awhile the subject of a ménage came up and she said it was no problem if I wanted to bring a female in for some fun

and with but one condition

that she could bring another male in for some fun

talk about a bucket of ice water

i never brought the subject up again

I got broke of that fantasy when I was in a relationship with a buxom brunette and after awhile the subject of a ménage came up and she said it was no problem if I wanted to bring a female in for some fun

Ahh yes the devils four way

Yeah...mine was pretty, umm, open-minded, I guess. Me? Notsomuch at the time, apparently. lol

Latest posts

Back