Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My outside snow leopard is growing pretty nice and has small flowers all over it now. It’s over 7ft tall and just started flowering a couple weeks ago. Hopefully they will continue to grow colas the next couple months without any outside problems.
quick pic not to take up room on your thread but thought you might want to see the outside Virginia Beach version.
View attachment 339975
Never saw a 3 leaf weed plant in soil

Never saw a 3 leaf weed plant in soil
I thinking mine aren’t the only ones. They went from two to three to four-ish now all growing 5 again from all the tops and sugar leaves. I guess she just had to get use to being outside. None of my other outside plants have appropriate leaf numbers. Most may end up in the kief bag if I’m lucky…

I thinking mine aren’t the only ones. They went from two to three to four-ish now all growing 5 again from all the tops and sugar leaves. I guess she just had to get use to being outside. None of my other outside plants have appropriate leaf numbers. Most may end up in the kief bag if I’m lucky…
Thats plain weird, my outdoor plants look like textbook leafs.

mine farkled out too…..bushy 3 leaf multi stem hippie wild child cabbage

like the grape haze

it did not like the transition from indoor to out , I sure thought I had timed it right 15-9 18-8 ish

but nooooooooooo

at this point I am hoping for seeds , splooged her with some Triangle Kush pollen and all the rest. 😜🤪🧐

IMG_5895.jpeg

like the grape haze

it did not like the transition from indoor to out , I sure thought I had timed it right 15-9 18-8 ish

but nooooooooooo

at this point I am hoping for seeds , splooged her with some Triangle Kush pollen and all the rest. 😜🤪🧐

View attachment 339981
Typical woman always some sort of crazy reactions

like the grape haze

but nooooooooooo

View attachment 339981
Great looking plant!

Well piss up a rope. Most of the tine I can tell the sex while in veg but sometimes the plant is being stubborn and I have to flip into flower to get it to show its sex.

Big gifted me some Muy Azul seeds and out of the 3 I started only one was viable. I waited and waited for it to show sex.....finally I gave up and took cuts and flipped it. Well piss up a rope. One of the cuts showed roots today and when checking the plant I just flipped 8 days ago I saw this.
IMG_20230907_100854899.jpg

All that work for nothing! Now I have to cull and start all over on this strain! Back to the drawing board.

I need to go get dry ice. About 8 oz to make into keif. Kief, which ever way...

Bubba

I need to go get dry ice. About 8 oz to make into keif. Kief, which ever way...

Bubba
We love adding kief to our Marleys I’m just about out of my last batch. Cabbage and knarly weed from good genetics is perfect for a nice batch of it. If my outdoor plants make it to harvest, I’m sure most of it will go to the kief collection. We shall see…

Well piss up a rope. Most of the tine I can tell the sex while in veg but sometimes the plant is being stubborn and I have to flip into flower to get it to show its sex.

Big gifted me some Muy Azul seeds and out of the 3 I started only one was viable. I waited and waited for it to show sex.....finally I gave up and took cuts and flipped it. Well piss up a rope. One of the cuts showed roots today and when checking the plant I just flipped 8 days ago I saw this.
View attachment 340072
All that work for nothing! Now I have to cull and start all over on this strain! Back to the drawing board.

awww shit and bummer man

it is a roll of the dice on photoperiod seeds

one of the reasons for me to pop 100-200 at a time in order to get females and have a harvest

we plan on getting 25 keepers per 100 seeds , sometimes more , sometimes less

throw in a few catastrophic events , hail , wind , locusts , and the entire crop might go down in flames

if I was growing in tents in my basement or garage , I would secure clones for the grows……second choice would be fem seeds

otherwise , go outdoors and go big

the BlueMoonshine x Blueberry Indica…….strong medicine
IMG_2929.jpeg

IMG_5675.jpeg

Don't think my neighbors would appreciate it outside.

the bass turds!

well I gotta find a radio station to listen to the Colorado Nebraska games

i remember the glory days of Tom Osborn vs Barry Switzer……those were the days

Latest posts

Back