Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a call from an old friend from the cabana days offering me a bunch of rooted plants in solo cups for the new grow...my old gear is coming back home to daddy...one I am excited about is the royal limez...chimera #3, diesel cross, and zskittles cross as well...a/c should be in tuesday and it's off to the races...

First of 4 coming down this week. Frost Hammer

IMG_20230910_104536761.jpg

Looking over everything today and the Chimara and Death Star are finishing well. Trichomes are turning and in just a couple more days they will be perfect. The fargin Grape Haze is herming on me.....as usual. While picking the nanners off I noticed a slight bit of resin dust! Only 75 days in and she needs at least another week! Full speed ahead.

The mother I moved in here (left) is done with stretch but is right up to lights.

Bubba

Attachments

• IMG_20230912_200544358.jpg
    IMG_20230912_200544358.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
3 out of 4 are now hanging. Cut lots of sugar leaves on these. Will start a dry trim this weekend I hope. One plant a day so I don't burn out. The damn Grape Haze is still cooking in flower. I love it but I don't think it will be done in 80 days. Almost 11 weeks today. Plus been picking nanners off daily.

Here is a picture of the dry/cure room. She is full.

IMG_20230913_130200211.jpg

Hard to see the Frost Hammer in the back but she is there.....Hopefully she is going into jars on Sunday.

3 out of 4 are now hanging. Cut lots of sugar leaves on these. Will start a dry trim this weekend I hope. One plant a day so I don't burn out. The damn Grape Haze is still cooking in flower. I love it but I don't think it will be done in 80 days. Almost 11 weeks today. Plus been picking nanners off daily.

Here is a picture of the dry/cure room. She is full.

View attachment 340743

Hard to see the Frost Hammer in the back but she is there.....Hopefully she is going into jars on Sunday.
What humidity are you usually at when you jar it?

What humidity are you usually at when you jar it?
Don't know don't care. I do it the old fashioned way. Spongy/crispy. When hanging I start them at 60% and slowly bring it down to 50% after about a week.
I never use boveda packs while in jars. It changes the taste and smell od the final product IMO. Keep in mind I am a stubborn o'l coot and don't like change.

Latest posts

Back