Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1693417450289.png

That Colorado 'gater is rare. Take good care of him.
I have rats eating my tomato's .....Roster was kind enough to teleport that gator to help eradicate them. I am concerned though that the rats are big enough to run the gator off..here is one that I got.

20190901_075227.jpg

The other day we were watering out front and a rat came running across the road. The morons across the street had left a bag of trash out. As soon as that fker got close to my yard my Wife took off running into the house. I was laughing my ass off. If it had been a bear i would have been fked because i would have never been able to outrun her. :eek: She moved like a superwoman. She is scared to death of rats and mice. 😁
Only the second rat I've seen in the 12yrs i have lived there.

That’s a big rat, Pute, you need to get on top of that before they start to multiply. Living out in the country I have to deal with them on a regular basis. I have a 50 pound bag of corn in the back of my Polaris side-by-side, and when I walked out of the house an hour ago, they were two squirrels sitting on top of the bag eating the contents. Ivan doesn’t like squirrels. He brought a pregnant female back to me earlier this afternoon and she was still squeaking….😱

That’s a big rat, Pute, you need to get on top of that before they start to multiply. Living out in the country I have to deal with them on a regular basis. I have a 50 pound bag of corn in the back of my Polaris side-by-side, and when I walked out of the house an hour ago, they were two squirrels sitting on top of the bag eating the contents. Ivan doesn’t like squirrels. He brought a pregnant female back to me earlier this afternoon and she was still squeaking….😱
I have them every year Boo. They live in the green belt between the house and golf course.

War has been declared. I have 3 tom cat bait stations with peanut butter bait. I can't put out anything like the trap above as my dog is in the garden all the time.
Yes The Rats will drag the bait out of the stations and your Puppy can find them in the yard. TINS I had it happen, there are different types of baits that wont kill larger animals available. But I would not chance it.

I have rats eating my tomato's .....Roster was kind enough to teleport that gator to help eradicate them. I am concerned though that the rats are big enough to run the gator off..here is one that I got.

View attachment 339203
Ive seen rats I thought were a possum before. Around here, I saw one shoot across the driveway, smaller than that one....either that or a really big mouse!

I battle them bastards ever year , They are norway rats and in winter like to find a way into the home,, garage and attics
I have lived here for 28 years now and I battle the same critters and pests most every year. Lately add Japanese Beetles. The bait stations I use are Tom Cat and never have had that problem. I suppose it is possible for a rat to break off a chunk and carry it outside the trap but I have never had an animal get sick or have seen any bait on the surrounding ground.

I have lived here for 28 years now and I battle the same critters and pests most every year. Lately add Japanese Beetles. The bait stations I use are Tom Cat and never have had that problem.

I have a yellow jacket infestation. When I cleared the land a free years ago I left plenty of oak trees around the premises. The root system close to the trees are squishy like a sponge and the yellow jackets love to make massive nest in them. I have killed 6 nest so far but haven’t found the last couple.

I have a yellow jacket infestation. When I cleared the land a free years ago I left plenty of oak trees around the premises. The root system close to the trees are squishy like a sponge and the yellow jackets love to make massive nest in them. I have killed 6 nest so far but haven’t found the last couple.
Funny you say that. I have my house surrounded with these....The dark at the bottom is dead Yellow Jackets. If I don't do the the damn things won't let the Humming Birds near their feeders. Another war I am fighting.

IMG_20230830_174834773.jpg

Latest posts

Back