Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dog will eat any bud or leaf I drop while trimming. I had to lock her up while trimming if its hot or raining. Otherwise she goes outside. She got a nice bud I dropped. I didn't see her as I was trimming. When I dropped it I looked for it but didn’t see it. I figured it went under the desk. Then I saw her eating a stem. I took it from her. She slept for like 4 hours after that.

My dog will eat any bud or leaf I drop while trimming. I had to lock her up while trimming if its hot or raining. Otherwise she goes outside. She got a nice bud I dropped. I didn't see her as I was trimming. When I dropped it I looked for it but didn’t see it. I figured it went under the desk. Then I saw her eating a stem. I took it from her. She slept for like 4 hours after that.
My dog ate one of my Valium's once....almost killed her. I hated myself.

Break from yard work. I pulled my Grape Haze this morning. 75 days! She will sit in 48 hrs of darkness and hang her. Simply to many nanners to keep up with! Plus every time I hand picked one rosin flew.......I pray this stuff wasn't viable ...... if it was I will start seeing seeds in my flower tent. Reasonably sure things are fine. If not I will blow my brains out for leaving that plant in so long.

That brings up the question....to grow it or not to. At 80 days this plant still isn't done to my liking. This plant could easily go 12 weeks...... This is my 3 or 4 time I have grown her and she starts to show nanners at about 70 days.

Gotta finish my yard work now....picture later.

I hope I never have to deal with nanners. I hate seeds unless I am planting them. I buy regular photos for summer and fem autos for winter. I grow indoors but can move outside weather permitting, just not overnight. We rarely freeze but do dip into the 30s at times. I only have 3 grow lights. With my Sugar Haze harvest this year. I don't think I will need to plant. I have friends I donate to because its not legal where they are. As long as they are 21, I can legally gift 2 ounces at a time. (Per person). I checked.

Nanners....wanta buy some....Quick picture of the Grape Ape x Tres Haze. I call it Grape Haze for short. Got the cut from GMO. Huge plant! Will get between 4 and 5 zips from her.

IMG_20230914_123111504.jpg

You can plainly see nanners. Look close and there are 4 in this picture. Gonna crop and get a close up of them

Latest posts

Back