Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I have noticed they like my wife’s hummingbird feeders. The best thing I found outside of killing the nest is the bags that hang from a tree or porch. They come with a packet and you just had water and hang them. I have caught hundreds on a two or three traps in a couple days. Is that a trap specific for catching them if so I need to get a couple as the trap bags at the store can get pricey if you continue to buy throughout the year.

Checking trich's again and this girl is finally ripe. Frost Hammer just got moved into 48 hrs of dark before harvest. The Death Star and Chimera are being stubborn and still a few days out.
IMG_20230906_095325863.jpg
IMG_20230906_095533371.jpg

You'd think living out in the semi-sticks that I would see rats. Never have. Lots of mice, but no rats. I think the 'yotes and hawks keep 'em in check. Got local foxes, too.
Send some of those varmints my way.

Last edited:
@bigsur51 ....Here is the Snow Leopard you gifted me at 4 weeks. Don't look like a bush to me......

View attachment 339943
Looks like she is gonna fill in nice. I just flipped another one.

boy howdy , I never doubted your grow skills to tame the beast but you did an excellent job!

get ready for some fat colas Amigo

if left unchecked and on her own , all those side branches get 4’ - 6’ long

but not very tall

are you getting any fragrances off her yet?

boy howdy , I never doubted your grow skills to tame the beast but you did an excellent job!

but not very tall

Nancy and Lee can best describe the smell

That’s a big rat, Pute, you need to get on top of that before they start to multiply. Living out in the country I have to deal with them on a regular basis. I have a 50 pound bag of corn in the back of my Polaris side-by-side, and when I walked out of the house an hour ago, they were two squirrels sitting on top of the bag eating the contents. Ivan doesn’t like squirrels. He brought a pregnant female back to me earlier this afternoon and she was still squeaking….😱
Squirrels were a great tool for getting my boy to **** !
Wheres those squirrels ! where dose bastaeds!
worked for him and for me 2.

@bigsur51 ....Here is the Snow Leopard you gifted me at 4 weeks. Don't look like a bush to me......

View attachment 339943
Looks like she is gonna fill in nice. I just flipped another one.
That looks really nice and all calmed down. She’s grown a lot too since you stripped her down to nothing…

but not very tall

But over 7 ft tall. A bit taller than I thought my outside snow leopard would be

But over 7 ft tall. A bit taller than I thought my outside snow leopard would be
Don't think this will break 4' tall. Reminds me of my Frost Hammer. Short but the yield is really good. A few weeks will tell. I the strain reviews it says the flower time in 8 to 10 week. I am gonna run her as long as she will let me. I am gonna make this into some good couch lock pot.

Don't think this will break 4' tall. Reminds me of my Frost Hammer. Short but the yield is really good. A few weeks will tell. I the strain reviews it says the flower time in 8 to 10 week. I am gonna run her as long as she will let me. I am gonna make this into some good couch lock pot.
My outside snow leopard is growing pretty nice and has small flowers all over it now. It’s over 7ft tall and just started flowering a couple weeks ago. Hopefully they will continue to grow colas the next couple months without any outside problems.
quick pic not to take up room on your thread but thought you might want to see the outside Virginia Beach version.
FullSizeRender.jpeg

My outside snow leopard is growing pretty nice and has small flowers all over it now. It’s over 7ft tall and just started flowering a couple weeks ago. Hopefully they will continue to grow colas the next couple months without any outside problems.
quick pic not to take up room on your thread but thought you might want to see the outside Virginia Beach version.
View attachment 339975
Wanta race? ha ha!

That’s funny, I’m still not sure what an outside plant is supposed to look like. Every one of mine look different and nothing like my tent plants. I’m depending on Mother Nature to help me out this year and this plant is the one that is planted directly in the ground that I really want to make it. I mean I want them all to but this is my first in the ground plant. So I’m hoping for the best.

Latest posts

Back