NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW THAT GIRL SEXY
IMG_0410.jpeg

So I got solar panels about six months ago before I got the panels my electric bill was at least a thousand a month of course y’all know I’m running lights we have a house full of people so long story short my electric bill is now 15.00 dollars a month and it’s still going down when I pay the panels off and everyone moves my electric bill will be zero dollars and that’s with a full ongoing grow so if you on the fence about getting panels for your house it is definitely worth it I’m literally growing with lights for free HAPPY GROWING

I sure love our solar panels. They are saving us about 800 per month. My idiot sister didn't want our parents to do it she said it cost too much. How when you are paying a house payment for electricity. 1000 a month for electric pre SP now out worst bill is July and August maybe 175 3 or 4 months We dont pay at all the rest it is 15-40 bucks the solar panels patment is 300 per month. We have maybe 2 years left and then no payments after that. They monitor them for free. They are under a warranty for 25 years. What is not to like?

I sure love our solar panels. They are saving us about 800 per month. My idiot sister didn't want our parents to do it she said it cost too much. How when you are paying a house payment for electricity. 1000 a month for electric pre SP now out worst bill is July and August maybe 175 3 or 4 months We dont pay at all the rest it is 15-40 bucks the solar panels patment is 300 per month. We have maybe 2 years left and then no payments after that. They monitor them for free. They are under a warranty for 25 years. What is not to like?
Amen them panels was the best financial decision I ever made my payment is 190 a month electric bill is 15 together it’s 205 bill every month compared to dam there a thousand a month it’s a no brainer

And yes my plants is getting moved outside every day at night temperatures is around 33 degrees so TAKE A NOTE WEED WILL STILL GROW IN COLDER TEMPS IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW long as it doesn’t stay under 32 degrees you are golden I can’t lie a cold freeze is still possible until round mid February baby clones will be replacing plants going outside

Once again if you don’t put your flowers out February the first exactly that date if your plants not finished by may 16 they going to start trying to veg out ruining your buds with leaves but if your weather permits it you can put them out before February long as temperatures isn’t forecasted to be below 32 degrees MAY 16 is the next date to put out your plants big or small they will veg till round July 21 giving you a harvest around kroptober yeah long story short GOOD MORNING IM IN LINE WAITING FOR MY FISHING SPOT TO OPEN FOR SOME CATFISH ACTION MAY WE ALL REACH ILLUMINATION 🌝🌚🌚

Also my plants is doing excellent outside with temperatures reaching 33 degrees at night so the myth that u need a certain temperature to grow weed HEY THROW THAT BULLSPIT OUT THE WINDER WEED GROWS IN ALL TEMPERATURES 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back