NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m filling back up y’all soon I will have a full tent again MY CLONE GAME IS MAGNIFICENT 😭😭😭
IMG_0475.jpeg

Wow may 16th it’s going down that day is the first day of vegetive growth in California GROW YOUR TREES BIG NOW then may 16 put them outside you will indeed possibly have a five foot tree that’s my next plant date if you use this date to put out your clones you will be a happy camper but yeah my tent is almost full again and when these go outside I will have a whole new set of clones to replace this batch HAPPY GROWING

Yes the Viparspectra k5000 I believe the name is it’s working excellent for a vegetive light I have it about three feet above my plants and it’s no stretching all my plants seems to be comfortable under this light just giving yall a product review I would definitely buy this light again
IMG_0494.jpeg

So for the past week r so nights been around 34 degrees fifty to sixty at night my plants are surviving outside without any type of protection last night we had some snow flurries I went fishing so today I didn’t check on how my plants are doing I’m sure they live what I’m trying to show yall is long as the temperature doesn’t dip below 32 degrees your plants will not die grow slow yeah that’s a possibility maybe this is useless information but I say you don’t need the environment to be 75 degrees to grow weed will still grow in cold temperatures HAPPY GROWING MAY OUR PLANTS REACH TOTAL ILLUMINATION 🌝👁️🌚

Ok so look my light is all the way to the top of my tent my young purple plant is on the ground in a
IMG_0506.jpeg
pot look how close my nodes are on my purple plant that means it’s getting dam good light even at a high distance this light is doing its thang

Ok so my outside plants are doing beautifully the cold isn’t affecting them I’m still on pins and needles till around February 18 a freeze can come at anytime but Lordy Lordy Lordy if they survive pass these next eight days I will surely harvest in mid may yup I’m getting all my crops in free weed I need that asap

Latest posts

Back