NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I’m used to it but this never gets old when I’m looking around minding my own business I always see bullspit in my peripheral view and of course I look to see what the hell it was just to find out it was absolutely nothing but my mind jerking my balls 😩😩😩

Ok for the record this grand daddy purple plant was bought from I love growing marijuana so yall can see first hand the quality of their flowers I will be growing yup so my purple lady life has begun hopefully I will have some clones of her by may 16 times movfast yall all I want to do is smoke mighty fine every day without running out MAY ALLL MY DAYS BE FULL OF WEED SMOKE

Look at that sexy mfr 😍😍😍
IMG_0381.jpeg

I can’t lie i have just about smoked all of my weed that i grew last summer pounds on pounds went up in smoke yup i still got pounds of shake but im kinda spoiled on them buds oh well i gotta keep my rotation going forever else i will definitely hafta visit the dispensary yup good morning ands HAPPY GROWING

So I have started planting outside some of my clones is out growing the 2 gallon pots and they turning yellow so they have been planted to fulfill their hunger around may the tenth I should harvest Time has COME TO PLANT YOUR FIRST CROP OF THE YEAR imma get mine you better get yours while ya bullsnitten

HEY JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION AT NIGHT WHERE IM AT EVERY NIGHT WILL BE AROUND 33 degrees SEE FOR YOURSELVES IF WEED CAN STAND THAT COLD OF TEMPERATURE BY MID FEBRUARY THE TEMPERATURES WILL INDEED CHANGE TO A SUITABLE TEMPERATURE FOR MY LADIES I GOTTA ADMIT I WILL BE ON PINS AND NEEDLES ALL THE WAY TO MID FEBRUARY THEN IM GOLDEN

Latest posts

Back