NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welll yall today I will be putting out the last of my mature clones outside yes I have baby clones to replace my plants going outside this new crop will be going outside exactly may 16 harvesting in kroptober so the rotation never stops my tent that’s four by four supply my outside grow and controls my flower tents oh well that’s my update HAPPY GROWING

Solar Panels...

You got solar panels on your home itself? In the spring it is not uncommon to have hail here in central IL. Every once in a while hail as big as baseballs. I worry about hail damage.. Do you have to buy extra INS for that. And I worry about leaking if they were to mount them on the main part of a dwelling. I have a large 2 story commercial building (No tree coverage) I could mount them on top of and a big open field out back. What was your initial set up expense like ROUGHLY... Not exact???

Solar Panels...

You got solar panels on your home itself? In the spring it is not uncommon to have hail here in central IL. Every once in a while hail as big as baseballs. I worry about hail damage.. Do you have to buy extra INS for that. And I worry about leaking if they were to mount them on the main part of a dwelling. I have a large 2 story commercial building (No tree coverage) I could mount them on top of and a big open field out back. What was your initial set up expense like ROUGHLY... Not exact???
I pay 190 for the solar panels 15 dollar electric bill nothing down. If it start to leak I assume the solar panel company will fix it we really don’t get hail here the weather is perfect yes I have solar on my roof if your roof is exposed to full sun you will be doing your pocket book wrong by not getting panels I guarantee if u get them panels u will definitely save money I went with Sunrun good luck bro

GRAND DADDY PURPLE
IMG_0438.jpeg

Solar Panels...

No mine came with a 25 year warranty. I asked about hail damage and wind damage. Ours covers everything. They even monitor them for free and send a technician if they are off at all. You will have to check with your manufacture or installation guide. We are in Southern New Mexico.

Man I’m hoping to harvest a lot of weed before I run out of buds it’s cutting it close I do have two 21 liter cvaults full of shakes but I want buds buds buds eventually if I keep my grow rotation going I will eventually have extra weed having no worries of dam there running out it’s been a while since I called the dispensary this smoke I grew last year puts me straight to sleep like snooooooze yup I am very happy about my entire process last year this year I’m running strains I made so we shall see what type of head change this batch gives

Well all my big clones is officially outside around February the 18 a cold freeze is expected if my plants survive the week prior to that day I will indeed harvest in may im on pins and needles

Solar Panels...

My Wife was born in Illinois.

HAAAAAAAA TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY TO PLANT FOR THIS OUTSIDE SEASON YA SLEEPING MY GROWERS FEBUARY THE FIRST YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA IMMA GET MY HARVEST IN MAY HOW BOUT YOOOOUUUU
IMG_0347.jpeg

Haaaaaaaaa this me starting all over again trying to build may 16 crop man I can’t wait to may restock my weed supply I am running low on a sadder note these pinched nerves I have is keeping me in terrible pain every day and weed has been there to help me cope with the pain since doc won’t bless me with opioids 😩😩😩 oh well imma smoke my blues away HAPPY GROWING WELCOME TO THE FIRST GROW SEASON OF THE YEAR
IMG_0441.jpeg

I just decided GRAND DADDY PURPLE will be going outside may 16th I will surely clone my lady before hand keeping her in rotation for a season or two 🌝👁️🌚

I’m not trying to be mean but it’s a skill that will definitely elevate your game it’s all about independence not having to purchase things you can do for self why buy clones when you can make your own I’m just saying don’t be happy with mediocre knowledge reach for the illuminating stars no matter what you trying to achieve 🌝👁️🌚

Latest posts

Back