NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😂😂😂
IMG_0346.jpeg

Once again February the first to around February 20 it’s going to still get cold your outside plants r gonna grow slow but after around the 20th and it stop getting below 32 degrees your plants will indeed flourish and continue to flower until may 13 so DONT GET SCARED YOUR PLANTS WILL NOT DIE IN THESE COLD DAYS TO COME so if you have maybe a one footer plant February the first put one outside see wat it do YOU WILL BE SURPRISED I PROMISE

If you can’t make the February the first date well west coast California may 16 is your next opportunity grow your plants right now to may 16 then put them outside they will start to flower round July 21 MAY THE 16 BEGIN VEG SEASON FOR CALIFORNIA if you put your plants out this date they will continue to veg trust me they will grow large by the time bud season begin so all that waiting to June July to put your weed plants out no no no may 16 is your put outside date

You are right I did a test with the males I was going to cull anyway. They did fine in 30s but the 20s killed them they were out in 32 degrees at all day snd night for 3 full weeks then it dipped to 20 and that did it.
Yup February the first it start to warm up good enough to plant outside yup under 32 degrees it’s no good

Haaaaaaa it’s a shift change coming get your overseas seeds now while you can to bad I can’t be more specific mail is going to face tighter scrutiny after the shift change the pendulum swing is almost at mid position ready to swing a new direction 🌝👁️🌚 2024

Ok I can’t liee ILGM had a sale on them seeds I saw grand daddy purple 10 buy 10 free I couldn’t resist so a gdp is germinating right now hopefully I will have a new lady with me soon IM GOING TO CLONE THE MOLY SNIT OUT OF THIS PLANT 🌝👁️🌚

I got some blueberry skunk, some bubba skunk, and purple Urkle from bootleg seeds 10 seeds for 10 bucks. $12 shipping. I was expecting 30 seeds. They sent a screenshot of my package with 2 packs freebies. Also sent a tracking number. So far a win! 50 seeds for 42bucks awesome!

Well y’all February the first is quickly coming HAAAAAAA I SWEAR IM ABOUT TO CROP OUT mid may I’m bag boy grove style with a boveda pack no worries may 16 A HOLE NOTHA SEASON IS UPON US VEG SEASON you better get you one don’t be like Peter and be weedless so trust me those who are beginning this path of illumination put your clones out may 16 to get full potential of this upcoming grow season that’s it for now and for the record HOLY SPIT THE WEED I GREW LAST YEAR WITH SEEDS HAD ME COUGHING LIKE I HAD THE MFN COVID IM SATISFIED WITH LAST YEAR CROP THIS YEAR IS ALL MY STRAINS NO BOUGHT SEEDS 🌝👁️🌚

Well howdy I’m back so I’m looking at the lows in weather for this month the lowest temperature reaches 33 degrees I think my plants can handle that type of temperature so I’m saying this plant time for me has begun today I will put a couple outside and I’m going to move these big clones to flower also I need to grab a couple more clones to replace our first crop of the year yeah it’s going down today

Latest posts

Back