NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youngster!

MH= Metal halide. Think of bright white parking lot lights. HPS= High Pressure Sodium. Think of those yellow parking lot lights. Trust me, you can grow some really nice dope with 'em. Mine are in a cool-tube with forced air ducting drawing cool basement air in and exhausting warm air out into my cooler basement. At this stage in my life, I can't justify joining the LED crowd and scrapping them.
Not so young in age but young grower. I am on my first inside grow.

My clone chamber
image.jpg

That is a lot of clones
Yup long as you keep you a huge supply of clones you will never run out of weed but these size of plants really don’t supply much weed so you really need to utilize the sea of green technique to achieve the yield you desire I’m going to literally smoke all this pretty much by myself I store my weed and let it cure for months long story short if you grow indoors keep your clone game up to the max HAAA HAPPY GROWING

MY GOAL IS TO NEVER RUN OUT OF WEED I PLAN ON NEVER BUYING FROM THE DISPENSARY AGAIN I WILL GROW MY OWN TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE ACTUAL CHEMICALS GOING INTO MY WEED ALL WEED NOT SMOKED WILL GO IN MY CLOSET UNTIL I SMOKE IT IN GROVE BAGS YUP SO LETS SMOKE AND LAUGH OUT LOUD FOR THE GOOD DAYS TO COME HAHAHAAAAAAHA🌝👁️🌚

What size pot ya using for sea of green? How many plants per ft? I'm thinking about doing one in the future. Once I find a plant or two I want to keep for a mama.

What size pot ya using for sea of green? How many plants per ft? I'm thinking about doing one in the future. Once I find a plant or two I want to keep for a mama.
I used a one gallon pot then I put three clones which are in jiffy cups in that one pot they last a while then I put five pots in one tray to be watered in

I was following along pretty close when I first got here, then I missed a few. Are these most chunky ones you have had so far - or - maybe it's the camera. They really do look nice.
Thanx inside they get medium size but outside in the summer sun I get buds big as my hands sooo what I have noticed inside grows you get frostier weed sticky weed but smaller buds outdoors you get less sticky weed but bigger buds and waaay bigger trees

Latest posts

Back