NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man so my pomegranate clones are looking good I might have made about seven new pomegranate plants but I also did apricot peach and grapevine clones which is more difficult to root so I’m praying these root also IM PRAYING TO GOD haaaa not the devil 😂😂😂 that I get free fruit trees other than pomegranate trees and this my friends is a collard greens tree for those who never seen one of
IMG_0154.jpeg
IMG_0153.jpeg

HAAAAA I WONDER WILL THESE KOLD NIGHTS KILL MY LADY R WILL SHE GROW TO SEE THE SUMMER AND IM JUST ASSUMING ITS A LADY ITT CAN VERY WELL BE A MALE

Seeds are safe to mail. Under 3% THC.
I ain’t sceered. I have mailed seeds to Jan.
I’ve had seeds intercepted by border patrol I’m good on that type of attention some people lucky and can do it my guts say LEAVE THEM POSTAL PEOPLE ALONE by all means what’s good for the goose might not be good for the gander

What size pot ya using for sea of green? How many plants per ft? I'm thinking about doing one in the future. Once I find a plant or two I want to keep for a mama.
Aye bro this the size pot I use for sea of green three plants in jiffy cups will grow in this pot together for two to three months and five of these pots will fit in one tray
IMG_0169.jpeg

February the first is fastly approaching I will be putting my entire tent outside and yes it still freezes over in February but it’s not enough to kill your plants expect slow growth till round mid February then your plants will get on schedule and begin to bud right and by may13-16 you my friend will indeed harvest im not talking about planting seeds this is purely for clones all your lil seed gonna do is stay in veg then my friends im going to take a full tray of clones before I put my plants outside the cuttings I take will be going outside may 16 sharp for my second harvest I will also take a couple plants and possibly do a Scrog grow in my smaller tent but yeah watch me get at least two harvest this year you can to if you properly prepare yourself for February the first and for the record any day after February the first will be to late may 16 they will start to start back vegging outdoors

Last edited:
Ok r you tired of small plants start your clones right now indoors then may 16 put them outside and get a jump on the upcoming grow season

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back