NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helloooooo new light bye bye viparspectra 2500View attachment 349024
Looks a lot like my oldMars Hydro 1600 watts, the light was burple in color. Grew good weed but the diodes burned out a lot after one grow.
1702772085808.png

1702772107385.png

Is it pretty heavy like almost 40 lbs?

Wow do y’all know how excellent it is to smoke killer weed for free haaaaa accept soil and water cost but besides that I’m saving thousands of dollars not having to go to the dispensary and when I did go to the dispensary all I bought was shake the big buds was to expensive to out right buy day after day but long story short I feel so liberated smoking what I grow and in about a month I got about a couple pounds coming to be stored in my store house HAPPY GROWING

Looks a lot like my oldMars Hydro 1600 watts, the light was burple in color. Grew good weed but the diodes burned out a lot after one grow.
View attachment 349030
View attachment 349031
Is it pretty heavy like almost 40 lbs?
Low key I’ve had a couple viparspectra light quit working after about three years I guess it’s the downfall of led lights they don’t last as long as metal halide and hps I still choose led I love them I have a phobia those hot lights will catch something on fire

Wow, you've got some really awesome stuff going on in this thread. Can't wait to see those ladies outside. They should be huge by harvest. Pulling up a lounge chair. Might as well get comfortable..lol.. Ya had me fro....I know how to grow weed..lol.
Thanx for checking me out bro happy growing

Only thing I understood was LED… lol
Youngster!

MH= Metal halide. Think of bright white parking lot lights. HPS= High Pressure Sodium. Think of those yellow parking lot lights. Trust me, you can grow some really nice dope with 'em. Mine are in a cool-tube with forced air ducting drawing cool basement air in and exhausting warm air out into my cooler basement. At this stage in my life, I can't justify joining the LED crowd and scrapping them.

I'm wanting to switch back. Nice prices for them too right now. I just worry about flipping breakers because of all the other doo dads I run because of the LEDS. Flippin breakers and burning down the shed. But I seriously am taking a cold hard look at some1000's .. Wait for the holidays and taxes to be over with and I just might. I'm finding a nice selection of duel MH/HPS 450's and 6's but no duel 1000's. Many have the ballasts attached to the fixtures and I worry about the weight hanging there.

Haaaaaaa so I’m plucking leaves to uncover bud sites I can’t help but notice how sticky my bud is jeeeeeeesh these are my new strains and I’m loving them all three strains appear to be heavy yielding plants GRAND DADDY KUSH KRACK DADDY AND PRETTY GIRL FANTASY IS NICE I CANT WAIT TO SMOKE THIIS SNISH 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back