NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey my strains is almost finished flowering I was thinking I might do a scrog grow next why not I haven’t did that style of grow in quite sometime so don’t be surprised if my next grow is totally scroged out I gotta keep a indoor rotation of weed coming tuck I’m smoking like a champ saving money I’m a happy person

Ok not to change the subject but this product is mandatory to your grow after you dry your weed to your liking throw a boveda pack in yo zhit if it’s grove bags or jars this product my friend will keep your weed from drying and crumbling up this little package keeps your bud nice and soft for months of storage I’m giving out the recipe my friends get it or be 😭😭😭
IMG_0141.png

I just graduated to Grove bags and I sure like them so far. I have had the Bovidas in big jars before and it made me wonder if some of the terpenes didn't fade out a little. Looking good.
I’m sure it’s always going to be a loss but I think boveda packs make it better one pack kept about four pounds of weed in a grove bag moist not wet but not crumbling the bags without them bovedas was extra crumbly and just crumbled to dust when broke down

I know you said you put your clones outside Feb 1st. I had males which I would normally cull so if they die oh well. They have been outside for almost a week. I am getting a bit of purple but they are champs. I will keep them out until they die. I am testing my weather.,

Attachments

• IMG_2603.jpeg
    IMG_2603.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2602.jpeg
    IMG_2602.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2599.jpeg
    IMG_2599.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2598.jpeg
    IMG_2598.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I know you said you put your clones outside Feb 1st. I had males which I would normally cull so if they die oh well. They have been outside for almost a week. I am getting a bit of purple but they are champs. I will keep them out until they die. I am testing my weather.,
Yeah this time of year will definitely kill your plants but it’s a male so smart testing opportunity February the first is fastly coming and I can’t wait

Yes well here it dips into the 30s but does not stay there. Usually in the 60s or 70 in day occasionally we stay in the 50s but it is rare.

Yes well here it dips into the 30s but does not stay there. Usually in the 60s or 70 in day occasionally we stay in the 50s but it is rare.
Ok weather like that you should be ok anything under 32 is killer weather we get in the twenties but imma hold out till February the first anything sooner for me I will surely lose my crop

Meeeeeerry Christmas everyone on Marijuana passion WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY HAAAAAA WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT MAY WEE ALL BE GRANTED ILLUMINATION HAAAAA IF YOU UNDERDIg WHAT I MEAN 🌝👁️🌚

Latest posts

Back