MJP Grow Off Ice Princess Photo Fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There in the dirt but there not staying were there at just temporary until i clean there spot just showing there progressing should pop by tam. Promixhp gaia green ewc also dr.earth a very little bit has all kinds michorizea and says colony forming units also dynomoco. Jan thanks for the opportunity of growing this cultivar your one of a kind awesome 👌
I am really bummed I have to restart and go buy a new light . I really don't want to talk about it but you. Can put it this way I trusted a family member for a second time and this time it really got me good my sf 2000 my whole harvest and my clones everything I been working on I have one seed that didn't come up yet and one in the puk so that will be two atleast . Restart ill post when they pop up using a windows sill for right now

I am really bummed I have to restart and go buy a new light . I really don't want to talk about it but you. Can put it this way I trusted a family member for a second time and this time it really got me good my sf 2000 my whole harvest and my clones everything I been working on I have one seed that didn't come up yet and one in the puk so that will be two atleast . Restart ill post when they pop up using a windows sill for right now
Sorry to hear your troubles

Sorry to hear your troubles
My fault I have a king otw it's my first light I ever used and it will do the job until I get a new one I have all my soil and nutrients just know ones aloud to my house family or not anymore . I really am a meathead sometimes. Here's my last seed so this is most likely gn be my girl in the show but one pot nothing came up maybe it's just going slow . I'll be a little behind everyone but it's ok

Attachments

• 20240923_145136.jpg
    20240923_145136.jpg
    779.1 KB
This one I still have there wasn't a plant growing out of it so it wasn't taken. I just don't understand cause I don't steal or take anything g like thT I try and give I believe in karma but I. Happy ill still have too of these girls going and some other goodies I got. I don't k ow if she'll make it well see In the windows sill for now

Attachments

• 20240923_153404.jpg
    20240923_153404.jpg
    1.6 MB
No up potting ?
Depends how big they get and how long I let them veg. It also depends if they are going outside. Inside my room can only handle 3 gal plastic pots. I have 5 and 7 gal grow bags but they are no good inside. Too much mess as the pour water from the sides and everywhere else. No messes for me. they will stay smallish inside 4-5 ft. TBH I should stop until spring but I wont. I like variety. Plus different strains help with different things.

Depends how big they get and how long I let them veg. It also depends if they are going outside. Inside my room can only handle 3 gal plastic pots. I have 5 and 7 gal grow bags but they are no good inside. Too much mess as the pour water from the sides and everywhere else. No messes for me. they will stay smallish inside 4-5 ft. TBH I should stop until spring but I wont. I like variety. Plus different strains help with different things.
That being said I doubt I can veg these for 8 weeks in my tent. I am more going to pick a time when the scrog is full and flip

Nice I'm waiting on my lone soldier to pop I'm hoping she does if not I hate to say it I'm already out of the race sorry kind of a bummer but when I had opened the package I dropped two then the mishap with my good Ole blood n bone . And now I have this one which I'm pretty faith full she'll go good I usually have 100 percent germ rate.

Latest posts

Back