MJP Grow Off Ice Princess Photo Fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There in the dirt but there not staying were there at just temporary until i clean there spot just showing there progressing should pop by tam. Promixhp gaia green ewc also dr.earth a very little bit has all kinds michorizea and says colony forming units also dynomoco. Jan thanks for the opportunity of growing this cultivar your one of a kind awesome 👌
I am really bummed I have to restart and go buy a new light . I really don't want to talk about it but you. Can put it this way I trusted a family member for a second time and this time it really got me good my sf 2000 my whole harvest and my clones everything I been working on I have one seed that didn't come up yet and one in the puk so that will be two atleast . Restart ill post when they pop up using a windows sill for right now

I am really bummed I have to restart and go buy a new light . I really don't want to talk about it but you. Can put it this way I trusted a family member for a second time and this time it really got me good my sf 2000 my whole harvest and my clones everything I been working on I have one seed that didn't come up yet and one in the puk so that will be two atleast . Restart ill post when they pop up using a windows sill for right now
Sorry to hear your troubles

Sorry to hear your troubles
My fault I have a king otw it's my first light I ever used and it will do the job until I get a new one I have all my soil and nutrients just know ones aloud to my house family or not anymore . I really am a meathead sometimes. Here's my last seed so this is most likely gn be my girl in the show but one pot nothing came up maybe it's just going slow . I'll be a little behind everyone but it's ok

Attachments

• 20240923_145136.jpg
    20240923_145136.jpg
    779.1 KB · Views: 0
This one I still have there wasn't a plant growing out of it so it wasn't taken. I just don't understand cause I don't steal or take anything g like thT I try and give I believe in karma but I. Happy ill still have too of these girls going and some other goodies I got. I don't k ow if she'll make it well see In the windows sill for now

Attachments

• 20240923_153404.jpg
    20240923_153404.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back