Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy today starting at 57F and predicted to reach 76F.

Got one roof cleaning and treating bid and appointments for two more bidders this week.

I pulled the crabgrass from our front ornamental gardens again. I wish my vegetables were as prolific!

!@#$%^&*()_))(*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&*()_+ !@#$%^&*()_))(*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&*()_+ !@#$%^&*()_))(*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&*()_+ !@#$%^&*()_))(*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&*()_+ !@#$%^&*()_))(*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&*()_+ !@#$%^&*()_))(*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&*()_+ Some dimwitted, narcissistic as.sholes continue to set off heavy fireworks around midnight, which frightens Miss Layla, who then comes to me for solace, and we both lose sleep. Hanging is too good for them!!!!!!

Gym this morning and then an empty calendar for community service, mayhem, or wanton debauchery as deemed appropriate by circumstance.

Some days I miss the relaxation that I never see since we had some kids. Watch a couple westerns. Smoke some weed on the couch. Now it’s a three ring circus just to get the kids in the car and no bodies arm get shut in the door 😂
My youngest is 37 and my oldest is 47.
I can watch my Westerns in peace while I drink a cold beer. Unless my Granddaughter is here. Then,,not so much.😁

I soaked 3 seeds overnight and they are ready to put in a wet paper towel inside a Ziploc baggie, inside an oven mitt. Found a seed in a bud of the Ice Cream Cake we have been smoking, so I'm gonna pop it and two purple Gabagoo Autoflowers.

Last edited:
Wow! Caught up on some much needed sleep this morning. I think I operate better when I only get three hours or so. It's taking awhile to get my frog in the race this morning.

Got sunshine and cool weather outside so I should be doing some labors of Hercules today, but the Old Hen has got other plans, so off to Vassar to pick up some auction goodies we scored Monday. It's out in the middle of God's country, so I really don't mind the trip.

Got two clone cuttings dipped in the RooTone and now in dirt under 18/6 lights. One has a sideways tip, but it will straighten out, that is if the roots take at all. I have one more cutting that I am going to try using some cloning gel, and see which one works better

Last edited:
Got two clone cuttings dipped in the RooTone and now in dirt under 18/6 lights. I have one more cutting that I am going to try using some cloning gel, and see which one works better
I tried the honey on 2 pineapple skunk. One already died, the other is hanging on.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here with rain predicted in the evening, starting at 59F and predicted to reach 72F.

I replaced one of my gutter downspouts yesterday, after discovering that it was plastic and cracking. I diverted the other to one of the gardens using flex.

I infer that the contractor ran out of galvanized and substituted plastic on two of them, but the gutters were installed over a decade ago, so calling them on it is ostensibly a little late.

No gym today and breakfast out at Tin Shed with Grayfox and NM.

Latest posts

Back