Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to the gym. Go eat your pickled pig's feet, YD.
I got some buddies from out of town that spend a week at my house during turkey season.
Dad always liked to contribute by buying us a snack. It was always something interesting like head cheese, souse….
One year he got us a jar of pickled pigs feet.
It was like trying to eat a blubbery tooth brush.
Nasty.

I got some buddies from out of town that spend a week at my house during turkey season.
Dad always liked to contribute by buying us a snack. It was always something interesting like head cheese, souse….
One year he got us a jar of pickled pigs feet.
It was like trying to eat a blubbery tooth brush.
Nasty.
That stuff is nasty Dad used to eat it

Good afternoon, Misfits. Been a long day, appointment at 11 am and then to Walmart to pick up pharma. We saw some fresh watermelons for sale from a roadside truck vendor, and grabbed a nice one. Then home to eat a quick lunch, and getting ready to go to a Dr. appointment at 4 pm. Barely had time to smoke a bowl between all the running. Will be ready for a long smoking session this evening, and the Mrs says she is is down with that!

Last edited:
1724197103362.png

Evening folks. Worked on a chicken pen this evening. Couple more work sessions and I’ll have it completed. Ready to separate the flock based on ethnic and/or color differences. 😂. Barred Rocks in one pen, and Bielefelder’s in the other.

There once was a deputy named Fife

Who carried a gun and a knife

The gun was all rusty, and the knife was all dusty

Because he never caught a crook in his life.
😂

Let me say, I’ll eat any animal or part of said animal to keep from starving.
But I don’t eat no calf testicles, pig feet/tail/about/ear what the F ever.
No possum, but I did smoke a bobcat once. And if I felt like it and it was cold I’d prolly dress out a raccoon just for craps and laughs. Anything smoked and bbq is good 😂.
Do love me some fat back. But you can’t get it from a cheap place cuz it has hair in it 🤢.
If you batter and fry a quail heart for about twenty seconds, it is good.

That looks about right
Call me boring but I’m past that stage of life. It’s funny, you see the same thing with the sheep we raise. Adolescent males are always fighting each other, or going crazy for the lady sheeps. They get a little age on them and they settle in for the long haul.

My the time I die I’ll be fully domesticated 🤣

Got home from the Dr appointment around 5:30 pm, ate some pulled pork sandwiches and have been sitting on the couch smoking multiple bowls with the Mrs.
Some days I miss the relaxation that I never see since we had some kids. Watch a couple westerns. Smoke some weed on the couch. Now it’s a three ring circus just to get the kids in the car and no bodies arm get shut in the door 😂

Latest posts

Back