Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

evening folks. Sold a Tom turkey. Got some folks coming tomorrow to probably buy the rest of the hens I have for sale. Two incubators coming this weekend too. To replaced the failed ones. Almost time to start incubating chickens to get a jump on spring. I want to have laying hens for sale this spring. A laying hen will fetch 25-35 bucks.

Man, talking with all these peeps about chickens is tiring. These ladies love those chickens. I mean they got special names and all.
I’m over here like, “ I got a neat trick I can do with a chickens neck”😂 I like them. And they bring me pleasure watching them strut around. But I like to eats them too 🤣

I would find some old barn wood.
I have plenty of rough cut from some pines we cut down about ten years ago. I wish I was better at this. I am not creative in the slightest. And my woodworking skills are sub quality to say the least. It I can’t afford to spend a few hundreds bucks paying someone to do it. Would set me back a long time towards making this bird venture support its feed cost.

Does anyone here have woodworking skills? I want to build a sign for my chickens and quail. I want it wood, to have a classic look to it.
I do.... 10yrs I did custom kitchens, cruise ships bar & dance floor repairs while in port a few days, environmental control lab at Kennedy Space Center. After that I made my own custom wooden lures, bad back screwed me out of a nice career installing cabinets.. good $$.

Give me exact dimensions and I can write you up a schematic easy to follow design to build. Carpentry skills are about fitting a puzzle together. Easy part is cutting the wood.

Known you a long time bro, be more then happy to help out any way I can.

Here's my email. [email protected] hit me up anytime ok.

I have family in town, so not on as much as normal ok.... been here since Wed... is it time for her to leave yet... hahahaha... company right? we're having a nice visit, but I see her changing her departing flight sooner then
Sept 4th... I know I'd be tired of me before then.... muwahahahaha.

ok.. been a long day. peace

Good morning venerable brothers and sisters! Let the joy begin!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy today starting at 57F and predicted to reach 72F.

I managed to program the new Jeep smart key fobs but alas, the Ford key turns out to be the wrong one, although it looks identical. I finally figured that out from the regular key that is included in the fob and ordered the correct one.

Memorial services for my ex-BIL's stepson, who passed from leukemia. Sad to watch the young pass before their time and their parents.................

Good morning venerable brothers and sisters! Let the joy begin!View attachment 361107View attachment 361108

Partly cloudy today starting at 57F and predicted to reach 72F.

I managed to program the new Jeep smart key fobs but alas, the Ford key turns out to be the wrong one, although it looks identical. I finally figured that out from the regular key that is included in the fob and ordered the correct one.

Memorial services for my ex-BIL's stepson, who passed from leukemia. Sad to watch the young pass before their time and their parents.................
I won’t ever forget the look of love and compassion on my fathers face as we stood by and waited for my sister to breath her last breaths.

Thunderstorms are cracking like crazy and raining heavy, as I sit on the couch and smoke a bowl of buds
Enjoy . My fav time is getting high snd listening to the storms rumble through. I rarely get this opportunity. Alas I live in the desert.🏜️

Latest posts

Back