Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad I’m not close. Ford tech with software. Could program it in ten minutes
Can you explain the reprogram process to Graywolf He is a Scientist and understands the way of the machines.
Is a scan tool required (programable scan tool) He most likely has the tools needed.
Save me the trouble of finding the program sequencing myself.

2013 Ford Focus EV. No manufacture name on the fob, just the Ford emblem.
it says with key fob and key in ignition

You need to cycle the key eight times and leave it in the run position, then hit your button. On the 8th position. When you leave it in the run position, you should hear your locks cycle. Hope that helps.

Good afternoon, Misfits. My back is hurtin' for certain from the procedure yesterday. But I did survive, lol. Internet is down, so no streaming channels for right now.
I’m thinking of a chiropractor, left leg has been numb for a few months now since the disc messed up. Just a little back pain thankfully. They want to fuse the joint but I don’t want to start doing cutting this young in life. One slip and I’ll finish my days eating worthless pain pills.

it says with key fob and key in ignition

You need to cycle the key eight times and leave it in the run position, then hit your button. On the 8th position. When you leave it in the run position, you should hear your locks cycle. Hope that helps.
I read the same thing but it didn't work.

Took a trip down to China, MI. Trees are already turning, and it ain't even September.
Here too in NY
20240828_185232.jpg

Evening. Got the weed eating done. But not before I found a very healthy yellow jacket nest. Got popped about ten times. Got to be one of Satan’s animals. No way God would make such a vile, hateful creature. 😂

Looking for some hatching eggs on the Facebook and this woman down the road from me wants $25 per dozen for fertile eggs. Freaking insane. I ain’t paying two dollars an egg. We haggled in trades and the dummy wanted a dozen quail eggs and A DOZEN TOM’s for three dozen of her eggs. Those turkeys sell for $40 a pop. Five months old.

This right here is why I’m going to make a freaking killing next spring. Folks trying to get rich off one sale. I’ll be selling birds for a fair price and raking those devalued greenbacks in with a metal tined rake 😂

Next person wants ten per dozen. An egg is an egg. Folks charge more because a rooster did his job…. That’s why this country is in the shape it’s in. Everyone is so got dang greedy anymore. And selfish.
I ain’t getting political. It’s just a dang fact…

I got my tractor saddle bagged on top of a yellow jacket nest once.
Tore into it with the tractor, and everything.
There was a trail of clothes leading from the tractor, to the house.
I ran into the bathroom, removed my underwear, and jumped in the shower.
When I got out of the shower, there were three yellow jackets flying around the bathroom.
I have many times, gotten into yellow jackets, but they got me good that time.

I got my tractor saddle bagged on top of a yellow jacket nest once.
Tore into it with the tractor, and everything.
There was a trail of clothes leading from the tractor, to the house.
I ran into the bathroom, removed my underwear, and jumped in the shower.
When I got out of the shower, there were three yellow jackets flying around the bathroom.
I have many times, gotten into yellow jackets, but they got me good that time.
I hate yellow jackets the most.

For chicken eggs?
I can get all the fertile eggs I want around here for free.
Yeah chicken eggs. “Oh they are fertile, they are worth more”. Complete **. I’ll do fine with then acting like that. Always had good success by providing a fair product for a fair price. And your customers like you too. Everyone knows when they getting shafted. Or getting a fair deal.
And it comes back around later. Lady down the road. We trade all the time. She needed more quail hens. So I told here when she bought chicks, I’d swap any rooster she had for hens when the chicks matured. I’m eating them anyway. And I wanted her to get what she wanted/needed. Didn’t cost me a dime more and it helped her tremendously. I call that a win. And we now have a friendly relationship, we both benefit and neither one loses.

Latest posts

Back