Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heads up yall.
Carty sent me some pollen 2 almost 3 weeks ago.
It never made it, which is NOT Cartys fault. Usps sucks ass.
So just be careful how ya send powdery stuff, pretty sure usps scanned it, seen powder and tossed the envelope.
Sucks. Had some good plans for that stuff.
No way Stuff never gets lost in the mail I was told by an old friend
Too bad I hope a machine just got hungry and ate it.

Procedure is completed, and made it back home. It was very uncomfortable, especially when he shoved the wires up my back. I could feel them slowly moving under my skin. Yikes!
If it deals with the pain, it was worth it.

1724800734749.png

I am a PK (preacher's kid), and my dad was super hypo-Christian. He would preach love and forgiveness from the pulpit on Sunday morning, and be screaming and cussing at the TV during football games all afternoon. And, he would sometimes substitute the word "firetruck" for f**k, lol

Last edited:
Heads up yall.
Carty sent me some pollen 2 almost 3 weeks ago.
It never made it, which is NOT Cartys fault. Usps sucks ass.
So just be careful how ya send powdery stuff, pretty sure usps scanned it, seen powder and tossed the envelope.
Sucks. Had some good plans for that stuff.
I hate USPS they confiscated another box of Salve I sent my niece. There were 5 tins in the medium box with some other goodies like seeds and papers and screens. Confiscated the entire box. Asses!

Good morning, insomniac Misfits! Sitting on the couch and smoking a bowl with the Mrs. I tried to lay down on my side, but it was too painful so we headed back to the couch. We just ate one of those 100 mg gummies, so we will be zoomin' for a minute

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sister women!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another gorgeous day starting at 50F and predicted to reach 78F.

Well shit! The new Ford key fob arrived, and I was unsuccessful programing it, so dropped it by Batteries for their $90 service and they couldn't either. Ummmm, more research needed................

Dinner out with friends at Tein Hong for the salt and pepper squid that they are renown for. Good food and good company!

Housekeepers due today, so me and the sleek sly pup will be laughing and scratching at Fernhill dog park this morning while they do the dirty deed.

Good morning brothers and sister women! View attachment 361273View attachment 361274

Well shit! The new Ford key fob arrived, and I was unsuccessful programing it, so dropped it by Batteries for their $90 service and they couldn't either. Ummmm, more research needed................

Dinner out with friends at Tein Hong for the salt and pepper squid that they are renown for. Good food and good company!

Housekeepers due today, so me and the sleek sly pup will be laughing and scratching at Fernhill dog park this morning while they do the dirty deed.
What year truck and model, and the keyfob maker ?

Good morning brothers and sister women! View attachment 361273View attachment 361274

I give my maid a rather large tip when he lets me stay home in the house and watch her clean.

Morning folks. I’ve had issues with usps, I sell a few things on eBay.

Baby is crying, wife fusses and makes it worse. It’s funny, as we get older I have the patience and she doesn’t. Was the other way around when we met back in 07.
Yes women only have so much patience. Once its spent its spent. I used to be the most patient person in the world. Not any more. I seemed to lose mine right about Mid 40s.

Good morning, Misfits. Nodded off after eating some country fried steaks last night. I think the wife might have slipped me a roofie. Got a three hour round trip downstate to pick up 100# of hemp seed for the squawkers. Hope the storms hold off 'til I get back. We shot the gap again last night. Nasty stuff a mile above and a mile below, but the magic gap between 'em left Rancho Hippie unscathed.

Latest posts

Back