Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never ceases to amaze me, how a deer can run so fast, and so far with a heart and both lungs shot out. Or both front shoulders smashed to splinters.
Yiu shoot me like that and I ain’t running far at all.

I like to shoot my deer just behind the front shoulder. Even with the shoulder pivot, just behind the shoulder. I can hit vitals and if I hit perfectly I don’t damage anything more than some rib meat.
I shot this bastard through his spine juat above the front shoulder.
He was missing 3 vertebrae and made it a mile...
Adrenaline is one hell of a drug.

Good evening, Misfits. Feeling anxious about tomorrow morning doctor's appointment. They are going to do the electrical spinal stimulator implant trial, which lasts for a week. Then he will remove the leads from my back and analyze the data from the device. If deemed a success, he will schedule the implant surgery

Man, this coffee sure is hittin' a lick this morning! I don't drink coffee every day, and I don't drink it after 4 pm because it interferes with my sleep. Back in the day, I used to suck down a whole pot of coffee, and start on a second one - every morning, just to be awake enough to get dressed for work

Good evening, Misfits. Feeling anxious about tomorrow morning doctor's appointment. They are going to do the electrical spinal stimulator implant trial, which lasts for a week. Then he will remove the leads from my back and analyze the data from the device. If deemed a success, he will schedule the implant surgery
Good luck with your procedure brother!

Good morning brothers and sisters! May the joy of Tīwesdæg abound! All hail Tiw!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy morning with 10% chance of sprinkles, starting at 56F and predicted to reach 73F.

Hee, hee, hee, two more ripe tamaters!

My Ford key fob arrived, so I'll spend some quality time today trying to figure out how to program it. If worse comes to worse, I found that Batteries programs them for $90, while an automotive locksmith charges $165, and a dealership $200.

I was able to buy a programmer and program the Jeep fobs myself, but thus far haven't found one for the Ford smart fob and the online instructions don't work on the EV.

Tyr.jpg

A man was walking down the road when he sees a farmer with a bunch of roosters. So he asks him if he would sell one of his roosters. The farmer said, "Yup, but we don't call them roosters in these parts, we call them cocks." So the man buys one and continues down the road, carrying his new rooster.

A bit further down the road, the man saw a farmer with a bunch of hens. So he asks him if he would sell one of his hens. The farmer said, "Yup, but we don't call them hens in these parts, we call them pullets." So the man buys one and continues down the road carrying his new rooster and hen.

By now, the man is tired and sees a farmer with a mule. So he asks him if he would sell the mule to him. The farmer said, "Yup, but we don't call them mules in these parts, we call them asses. Now, this ass will sometimes stop in the middle of the road and all you have to do is scratch him and he will start moving again."

The man is riding on his new mule, with his rooster and hen tucked under his arms, when he sees a young lady walking down the road. He offers her a ride, and she jumps on and they continue down the road. Suddenly, the mule stops in the middle of the road. The man tells the lady, "Here, grab my cock and pullet while I scratch my ass!"

Last edited:
Good morning, Misfits. Woke up after less than two hours sleep to a weird feeling. Walked outside and saw greenish-yellow skies and very muggy humidity. Not a good sign. Luckly, the skies are now grey and the thunder-boomers moved in with accompanying rain. Calling for severe weather for the rest of the day. No 'naders, yet. Great day to reorganize the reloading room which seems to be a never ending battle.

Latest posts

Back