Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muwahahaha
zombie deer.jpeg

Chocolate cake for supper tonight. Getting old does have its perks.

Dog, sometime I'll have to tell ya about the time my cub (apprentice) was in his deer blind in flagrante delicto with his wife, doggie style, when he used the top of her head for a bench rest with his 44 mag revolver.
I hope she plugged her ears.......................................

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I woke up this morning to an upbeat note, awakened by Miss Layla rooting me awake for a love in with hugs and snuggles, followed by adoration from Melissa when I reached the throne room. Hard to have a bad day after such a good start!

Partly cloudy today starting at 55F and predicted to reach 83F.

Gym this morning and then back to sorting out the roof cleaning bids, as well as searching for A-Team members for our luncheon Friday. I finally found our Electrical Engineering Program Manager but still looking for the sixth and last surviving team member.

A-Team was our premier corporations engineering group that got called upon when the shit hit the fan in the structural division, or a new facility had to without fail be online and operating day before yesterday.

Getting closer to hunting season. Shot this one December last year. 7.62x39 Russian soft tip bullet. .64 cents a round 😂. Don’t tell the Doe, she thought it was one of the expensive boolits🤣.
I eased the basement door open and shot across the pond. Woke the whole house up around 7:40am!! BOOM. Basement is under our bedroom🤣View attachment 361186
I shot this fkr Dec. 14th last year with my .50 cal muzzleloader at like 25 feet lol
20231214_115159.jpg

I hope she plugged her ears.......................................
He forgot about the flash gap on the revolver when he spotted the big buck he'd been watching all pre-season. Scorched a bald spot in the top of her head and caused his man part to be immediately ejected from its warm spot. He missed the buck, too.

Surprisingly yes, about 2000 yards........
Never ceases to amaze me, how a deer can run so fast, and so far with a heart and both lungs shot out. Or both front shoulders smashed to splinters.
Yiu shoot me like that and I ain’t running far at all.

I like to shoot my deer just behind the front shoulder. Even with the shoulder pivot, just behind the shoulder. I can hit vitals and if I hit perfectly I don’t damage anything more than some rib meat.

Karma bit me in the ass today. I whined about working outside in 87 weather. Finished up the project today at 89 degrees.

Supposed to get some severe weather starting tonight and going through Wednesday. We'll see.
We had a false fall, for a week. Was lovely. 64 at night. High 80’s with low (50%) humidity. Back to the mid to upper 90’s this week.

Latest posts

Back