Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1724618117563.png

Evening folks.
Friend came over yesterday and picked up some clones. He used to grow years back when his kids were young. And sharing some good homegrown had him jonesing to grow again.
He grew out some that I gave him, and I shared some dang good genetics this time.
He called today and gave me his quail setup. Very nice cages, all set up with auto watering and feeders.
His neighbor is complaining about them and with a grow in his house he said he ain’t taking chances with the birds. I offered to pay but he insisted.
What comes around goes around. That’s the only people I’ll deal with. Because I love to take care of my friends. But if they won’t extend the same level of loyalty and friendship, they ain’t in the circle.
I pretty much have four friends I trust 100%. And three of those are my parents and my wife. 😂

Getting closer to hunting season. Shot this one December last year. 7.62x39 Russian soft tip bullet. .64 cents a round 😂. Don’t tell the Doe, she thought it was one of the expensive boolits🤣.
I eased the basement door open and shot across the pond. Woke the whole house up around 7:40am!! BOOM. Basement is under our bedroom🤣
BD894999-009B-4EE4-B3CA-2800B2836804.jpeg

Chocolate cake for supper tonight. Getting old does have its perks.

Dog, sometime I'll have to tell ya about the time my cub (apprentice) was in his deer blind in flagrante delicto with his wife, doggie style, when he used the top of her head for a bench rest with his 44 mag revolver.

Getting closer to hunting season. Shot this one December last year. 7.62x39 Russian soft tip bullet. .64 cents a round 😂. Don’t tell the Doe, she thought it was one of the expensive boolits🤣.
I eased the basement door open and shot across the pond. Woke the whole house up around 7:40am!! BOOM. Basement is under our bedroom🤣View attachment 361186
Thanks for keeping us safe YD.... I mean, look at that gun he's packing.. The world is becoming so scary.... LMAO

Latest posts

Back