Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeebus... that's weird. I was up at 2AM also. Din' eat nuffin', but I discovered yet one more way to make weed stretch this morning about 4AM:

Mfg Eng Hat On:

Put a pea-sized chunk of flower in one of those glass 4" straight pipe things. Take a medium hit.

Exhale entirely into your handy Volcano bag.

Breathe in normally from clear air, and exhale near a shop light -- you will see smoke clearly for 3-4 exhales without touching the Volcano bag.

Which means you are wasting 90% of the smoke even holding your breath unless your recover the major portion of smoke.

So my new procedure is: inhale from the bag, exhale back into the bag, then inhale and exhale in the open air 3-4 times. Take your time.

THEN, when the Volcano bag is finally empty (takes about 5 cycles), you go back to the glass pipe thingy. You can usually get 3-4 hits from a single load -- but now, each of those "primary" hits goes into the Volcano bag, to be slowly divvied down.

So instead of 3-4 hits, you get 15-20 of the same original strength. One one dinky piece of bud. 💁‍♂️
I 've taken college courses that weren't that complicated!

Jeebus... that's weird. I was up at 2AM also. Din' eat nuffin', but I discovered yet one more way to make weed stretch this morning about 4AM:

Mfg Eng Hat On:

Put a pea-sized chunk of flower in one of those glass 4" straight pipe things. Take a medium hit.

Exhale entirely into your handy Volcano bag.

Breathe in normally from clear air, and exhale near a shop light -- you will see smoke clearly for 3-4 exhales without touching the Volcano bag.

Which means you are wasting 90% of the smoke even holding your breath unless your recover the major portion of smoke.

So my new procedure is: inhale from the bag, exhale back into the bag, then inhale and exhale in the open air 3-4 times. Take your time.

THEN, when the Volcano bag is finally empty (takes about 5 cycles), you go back to the glass pipe thingy. You can usually get 3-4 hits from a single load -- but now, each of those "primary" hits goes into the Volcano bag, to be slowly divvied down.

So instead of 3-4 hits, you get 15-20 of the same original strength. One one dinky piece of bud. 💁‍♂️
You amaze me Walt with your awesome recycling skills 😊
9F5E8B73-2E66-4177-B33E-CFA723CCDCF3.jpeg

Ya know, I tease Walt about being so Hebrew with weed, but I can remember back in the late sixties/early seventies, we'd stretch weed like a banjo string. There were a few really dry times. If you smoked with a gal, you gave lip to lip hits. If you smoked with a dude, you transferred the contents of your lungs with a Micky D's straw. Scraped a lot of pipes back then, too.

I hear if ya use both sides of a piece of toilet paper, you can make a roll last twice as long....:)
Never thought about that...
been known to dry a few squares myself
Before or after payday

Finished more cookies today. I’m just about done now with maybe one more baking day. These are chocolate chip pumpkin and gluten free oatmeal. Forgot to cook tho, having the grandkids chicken nuggets and French fries View attachment 315591

Lost my appetite after Rosters post.

Ya know, I tease Walt about being so Hebrew with weed, but I can remember back in the late sixties/early seventies, we'd stretch weed like a banjo string. There were a few really dry times. If you smoked with a gal, you gave lip to lip hits. If you smoked with a dude, you transferred the contents of your lungs with a Micky D's straw. Scraped a lot of pipes back then, too.
Je Me Souviens

Finished more cookies today. I’m just about done now with maybe one more baking day. These are chocolate chip pumpkin and gluten free oatmeal. Forgot to cook tho, having the grandkids chicken nuggets and French fries View attachment 315591
"Blessed it be the Woman who makes cookies for She shall sit on the right hand of God " John 22-15

Besides making a bag last 3 times or more longer, it is also a sign of respect to @boo for gifting me his finest. Zerio waste.

And you weed-rich bastages may someday {horrors!} be on an analogue of a desert island where you no longer have sufficient bales of weed to use for firewood.

Then, you might remember Himself's Crazy Procedure For Getting It All. 🙃 :canabis:

LATE EDIT ADD: A hidden benefit -- You take 15 hits... but only the first one is "hot".

Last edited:
You go girl!!
Broke a few scraping them too................

Latest posts

Back