Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode Sunday morning brothers and sisters!

Cold and overcast with sprinkles today, starting at 35F.

Brunch out yesterday with family to try out The Cove riverside restaurant in Vancouver and learned that Grayfox's 35-year-old granddaughter is 5 months pregnant. That will be the first great grandchild to spoil, as none of my three grandsons have kids, though two have been married and divorced.

Hee, hee, hee, playing Santa this morning and dropping a big garbage bag full of tennis balls by the Humane Society for the pups.

Hugs all around!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
Passing left!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Good Morning GW and friends. It’s starting out a bit chillier today but the sun will be shining and I plan to work a little more on Christmas Baskets. I managed to get my Charlie Brown tree (as my momma calls it) decorated yesterday. The kids were here but not much interested in helping with the tree or any cookie making. Got SIL stable at the hospital and he may get to come home in the next day or so. Taking it one day at a time…💕
DC4736B4-7114-4D38-B513-656FCF031CFC.jpeg

1671365532106.gif

1671365497989.gif

Attachments

• 1671365519439.gif
    1671365519439.gif
    6 KB
Its the ongoing saga of Subgal and Rosterman
The last two Super Heros who pledged to save the World.
Still working on our hero costumes
Morning
Yes, I definitely need better digs for the superhero thing. I’m gonna get one of those truth lassos that WW has. Digging thru my closet now for something more exciting…🥰 morning roster

Good Morning GW and friends. It’s starting out a bit chillier today but the sun will be shining and I plan to work a little more on Christmas Baskets. I managed to get my Charlie Brown tree (as my momma calls it) decorated yesterday. The kids were here but not much interested in helping with the tree or any cookie making. Got SIL stable at the hospital and he may get to come home in the next day or so. Taking it one day at a time…💕
View attachment 315539

View attachment 315538
View attachment 315536
Good Sunday morning SG!
icon_sunny.gif
bigarmhug.gif

We're all looking forward to seeing your new SuperSister outfit!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Latest posts

Back