Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides making a bag last 3 times or more longer, it is also a sign of respect to @boo for gifting me his finest. Zerio waste.

And you weed-rich bastages may someday {horrors!} be on an analogue of a desert island where you no longer have sufficient bales of weed to use for firewood.

Then, you might remember Himself's Crazy Procedure For Getting It All. 🙃 :canabis:

LATE EDIT ADD: A hidden benefit -- You take 15 hits... but only the first one is "hot".
After what happened in Gilligans Island and a "THREE" hour tour I try to stay away

Santa forgot one of his Rain Deer

FB_IMG_1671371549794.jpg

Ya know, I tease Walt about being so Hebrew with weed, but I can remember back in the late sixties/early seventies, we'd stretch weed like a banjo string. There were a few really dry times. If you smoked with a gal, you gave lip to lip hits. If you smoked with a dude, you transferred the contents of your lungs with a Micky D's straw. Scraped a lot of pipes back then, too.

we never did that but we have crushed up seeds and stems and smoked them in a corncob pipe

Unca Walt is gonna need a few of those bales to burn in his fireplace to keep warm

@Unca Walt , what in the world are ya gonna do when it gets down to 59 over in yours and Tiger Woods neighborhood?

Always that one guy

I have been waiting to do my final leave clean up due to the azzhole across the street from me.
The numbnuts never cleans his leaves up and eventually they dry up and blow into my yard
Just the way the wind blows. Happens every dang yr. I went and did my final cleanup and he still has yet to do anything.
I feel like raking them up into my barrels and tonight after dark dump them all inside his Mercedes.

My Mom had a neighbor just like your's, Roster. I'd get her yard cleaned up but her neighbor to the west never raked his. The winds almost always come from the west in the fall/winter, so I got to rake his up too.
She'd always tell me to leave 'em 'til spring. I did that once. If you think raking leaves is a pain, wait 'til spring and try raking up glued down ones.

Always that one guy

I have been waiting to do my final leave clean up due to the azzhole across the street from me.
The numbnuts never cleans his leaves up and eventually they dry up and blow into my yard
Just the way the wind blows. Happens every dang yr. I went and did my final cleanup and he still has yet to do anything.
I feel like raking them up into my barrels and tonight after dark dump them all inside his Mercedes.
Easy Brother "Pins and needles ,needles and pins ...its a happy man that grins " R . Kramden

Latest posts

Back