Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peanut butter cookies? Yum! Had a girlfriend in Jr. high that made the best ones I'd ever eaten. Learned early on to eat my fill before I brought 'em home or the folks would munch 'em 'til they were gone.
That funny because a friend JUST moved to N.C. For the eight years in a row till now his wife made christmas cookies .For 8 years they never made it into the house. Miss her cookies...

Yes the new outfit I chose for you makes you look so much more slender (is spandex 🤫) and that cane of yours has powers now 😜
my cane has always taken care of binniz...yeah, it's got magical powers...got up at 2am and ate a tray of california rolls with serious wasabi...I ain't right in the head...

1671393813820.png

I will take 2 with curly fries!

my cane has always taken care of binniz...yeah, it's got magical powers...got up at 2am and ate a tray of california rolls with serious wasabi...I ain't right in the head...
Jeebus... that's weird. I was up at 2AM also. Din' eat nuffin', but I discovered yet one more way to make weed stretch this morning about 4AM:

Mfg Eng Hat On:

Put a pea-sized chunk of flower in one of those glass 4" straight pipe things. Take a medium hit.

Exhale entirely into your handy Volcano bag.

Breathe in normally from clear air, and exhale near a shop light -- you will see smoke clearly for 3-4 exhales without touching the Volcano bag.

Which means you are wasting 90% of the smoke even holding your breath unless you recover the major portion of smoke.

So my new procedure is: inhale from the bag, exhale back into the bag, then inhale and exhale in the open air 3-4 times. Take your time.

THEN, when the Volcano bag is finally empty (takes about 5 cycles), you go back to the glass pipe thingy. You can usually get 3-4 hits from a single load -- but now, each of those "primary" hits goes into the Volcano bag, to be slowly divvied down.

So instead of 3-4 hits, you get 15-20 of the same original strength. One one dinky piece of bud. 💁‍♂️

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back