Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1671483280399.png

My Mom had a neighbor just like your's, Roster. I'd get her yard cleaned up but her neighbor to the west never raked his. The winds almost always come from the west in the fall/winter, so I got to rake his up too.
She'd always tell me to leave 'em 'til spring. I did that once. If you think raking leaves is a pain, wait 'til spring and try raking up glued down ones.
Exactly what happens Pisses me off to No end
He is the same guy who runs a old piece of crap car for an hour Sunday night at 6;30pm clock work

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Cloudy with rain this morning, starting at 31F. Tomorrow predicted to start at 19F and Thursday at 20F..............

I tried to go to the gym yesterday morning, but alas no parking, soooo I will try again today or just go to a different gym. I used to park a few blocks away and walk, but with my lower back torturing me when I walk, I'm not willing to do that anymore.

I finished my Medusa update and am posting it on forums as my site is still down. Here is the latest:

Attachments

• 12-18 Medusa Future.pdf
    869.2 KB
  • Benzene Lawsuit.pdf
    818.4 KB
  • Linden R&D report.pdf
    2.4 MB
  • Medusa filter by Dillon H 0.5.jpg
    Medusa filter by Dillon H 0.5.jpg
    463.1 KB
  • Medusa mol sieve column 3-Model.jpg
    Medusa mol sieve column 3-Model.jpg