Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice tc..:aok: we almost ther ..Ill check in again soon..MOJO for the garden..

Thanks Hamster and everyone else.

Yes 4u, we are on the home stretch:D . Will be nice to not worry bout the girls wont it?

I hate leaving the house now.....I love pulling in the drive tho and enjoying the aroma. The Blueberry at 55 days, is due round the second week of October. That is pushing it for me....last year, I was wheeling in and out the last Grandaddy, if I recall correctly, in October (my plan is the same this year, but with both). My calendar is getting lots of counting these days.....and the Afgoo is just taking forever to change to amber. Plant 4 may be taken next weekend. It is showing most Amber. I will be starting to look at POG trichs next week, they will then have done eight weeks. The POG sure looks frosty.

1. Pot of Gold p1
2. BlueBerry from seed, Rt.
3. BlueBerry Clone
4. Flo
5. Flo Showcase bud
6. Grandaddy Purple p2
7. Afgoo p3

9 12 POG.JPG

9 12 BB right side.JPG

9 12 BB clone 2.JPG

9 12 Flo.JPG

9 12 showcase Flo.JPG

9 12 GDP.JPG

9 12 Afgoo p3.JPG

im so in ove wit teh last pic TC.
dig the frosty look :hubba:

truly things of beauty...making my mouth water. way to go TC!!

Those are the type of buds that deserve to be in BPOTM

Looking great tc

Thank you Duck, yours are beautiful, I would vote for the one's you posted in BHC. If I am remembering right, the first one was a dream. I got mine entered, now your turn.

And thank you also, 2Dogs.

:eek: Whoooooooaaaaaaaa........ Those are some dandy's tc ! :hubba:
I am droooooooolin big time :D

That afgoo is looking delicious. :holysheep:

tastes delish too...
I kept a small sample from one of those afgoo buds we took over labor day weekend. I am now smoking it. I like it, it has to go longer tho, gonna get locked on the couch with it if I can stand to let it go that long.
tcbud likes....no loves.....smoking fresh weed. Small changable plan is to take one plant this next weekend. We shall see.
Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

I could upload more pics..anyone getting bored of pics?

okay....a few more....I do like taking the camera out in the evening. I find the light to be easier on the plants. I like it especially when the sun is about to drop over the horizon/mountain, light shinning sideways on the plants. Last evening, it was cloudy and the light was difused. Someone asked me once to tell them the secret of good pics.....I think light is the most important to getting a great, over a good pic. My best pics, I think, are taken early evening. :D Sideways light.

1. NorthernLights, tripple top
2. Pot of Gold
3. BB pop corn bud
4. BB

9 13 NL triple top.JPG

9 13 POG.JPG

9 13 BB 2.JPG

9 13 BB.JPG

Absolutely GORGEOUS, TC! And keep those photos coming. Thanx for the early evening tip on taking pictures. Do you use a tripod? Your Afgoo is so beautiful....

tcbud! You took my sugar and put it on your buds, didn't you?!?!? ;)

Seeeexyyy.

wow tc that last pic is really showing its purple.
nice looking buds all around.

pcduck said:
wow tc that last pic is really showing its purple.
nice looking buds all around.

Thank you, I like to think that "purple" you see is blue....lol, as it is blueberry.

Thanks for lookin' in guys and gals.:D

No tripod Mojave, I have a card that takes up to 150 pics, so I double up, take two and that way, I am bound to hold the camera still for one.;)

9 13 Afgoo p3.JPG

9 13 POG p3.JPG

9 13 spider on POG.JPG

mmm looking awesome TC :cool: that blueberry makes my mouth water :stoned:.
glad i got a bowl packed in the bong ;) :peace:

is always odd/nice to see someone down here looking at my girls...Hello down there....growright..you can say hey if you like.

Latest posts

Back